The Story of a boat, or a friend of mine Rukozhop

For water sports we have in 2006 was bought by motorboats "Sarepta". After we had properly naeb ... Camping has been sold to our friend, who for 30 years have seen a screwdriver only in the movies.

21 photos will be.

rear view, water jet vane engine Ford 90 hp, speed 60 km / h

but instead of spending time as:

we usually spent their time so))))

operation was tough)

for the right to drive in those rare moments when the ship was under its own power, waged a serious struggle)

Ships usually moved so)

BUT !!! at one point, to please his ladylove, our friend "pros", completely unfamiliar with the work of his hands, decided to buy the ship the ship) has been done by us hu ... and a cloud of repair, including kapitalka engine water jet revision, replacement starter and etc etc) but it did not scare)
the first thing he changed the wheel !!! )

then decided to bring in the order of appearance) changed his seat and began training in painting

scrubbed 58 layers) paints imposed since 1975 they have about a month)

poor "Sarepta»)

then they changed seats, floors

and made a painting of the vessel

vodka is produced, as far as I remember, scrubbing bird shit)

Here is the friend Rukozhop, scour another crow hello)

eventually overcome all difficulties and summer)))

happy white bird)

but, as the saying goes) "long suffered high-voltage wires on the old lady," I do not remember that there was a failure for, but our friend, our new boat, we had instead of spiritual fishing boat to drag the poor man)

bad luck)

Well, the arrival of the bucket at the location buckets) morality: what did not do for a girl) by the way - in the present wife of our friend Rukozhopa)
p / s: us by the way, was purchased more speed, more powerful, more expensive, has a plastic bucket) but about how it sank near the shore on the first day after the purchase, and all the misfortunes that's another story)

all photos.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting