Russophobian anecdote and two vsamdelishny stories

Will anecdote and two vsamom delishnie-life stories (one 7-in-picture). Yes, answer poll questions only after reading the post until the end (of 8 pieces).

1 (8)
Today brought the younger son (11 years) of the school is an anecdote:
 - Floating on the ship American, Russian and chock - here Papa frowned - Asian - recovered schoolboy,
 - The American decided to praise and with the words "I have a lot of this stuff home," and showed jettisons iPhone.
 - Asian and also decided to boast with the same words shows persimmon-persik and throws her overboard.
 - Russian with the words "I have a lot of home!" Takes Asian and throws him overboard.

I did not like the Pope anecdote. I explain why his son:

2 (8)
American in a joke presented a reasonable person - his country produces cheaply stamping on the assembly line - apple phones,
can Lohamei their high prices around the world to sell. Well done - a civilized, productive labor.
Asian - presented an honest man sells a result of the labor of their hands, albeit cheaply sells, but it also has something to be proud of (what he yesterday with palm slezshy sitting at a table with two representatives of the imperial nations will not develop the theme). < br /> Only one Russian boasts their troubles and problems, as well as something to work on this molchok - 20 years already as forgotten.

3 (8)
We went to the clinic and some areas, and in the most that neither is a rookery stars pediatric medicine at the University subway station.

Posted in [mergetime] 1387293054 [/ mergetime]
4 (8)
Every one of them with the help of the candidates in medicine.

4 (8)
Every one of them with the help of the candidates in medicine.

5 (8)
Oh, that I put here by mistake, port version (not the candidate).

6 (8)
That's correct is (also a candidate, it turns out that is not specified - it is from an excess of modesty)

7 (8)
Some of the reasons for such a response of love to the kids and even a small, but very gifted people would be enough here such signs:

8 (of 8, the last).

But I would not rush you to draw conclusions and propose to listen to a second life story.

We sit commercials 5-6 years ago at a meeting of a public organization (Article 30 of the Constitution allows: constitution.ru/10003000/10003000- 4.htm )
The organization aims to make the wolves from the goats and wolves learn to be herbivores - but it is not related to the purpose of our story.
So, one our friend Pasha B-seam., Yopnuty Russian nationalist, begins the story of the poor Russian, that there are oppressed and they are not allowed,
and they are so good and poor. As much as I want to cry. But sitting in front of our other friend Arsene J-liang, a graduate of Bauman modest.
He says, "You know, I've recently had to visit several times at meetings of the Armenians, so you will not believe: the same conversations I heard. We are poor and miserable,
do not let us anywhere, everywhere clamp, do not give ».

Vote on the set in the top post of the survey!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting