The second life of your favorite couch.

Kote tore into hlaminu leather sofa, turning it into a battlefield. For the purchase of the sofa I have no money, and hands grow from the right place, so I decided to upgrade to a state bed just bought (bought 2 years ago). So, in a photo report will tell you how I did it. All it took 4 days and 6 beers) Fin Statistics towards the end of the post, if anyone is interested.

Will be 69 photos.

That's actually what we have at the very beginning.

2 photo
It's amazing how he was able for the year so disfigure the sofa, I do not understand. Before that was the cat lived with us for a long time, and nothing ever port, and a new has appeared kote martial temperament as I direct)

3 photo

4 photo

5 photos

6 photo

7 photo
That's actually the workplace and tools. If someone you meet again desirable to have the following tools:

Furniture stapler (400 rub.) Took the other air is very convenient, but also nice and normal
Staples (35 rubles x 1000 pieces)
Adhesive foam (300 rubles x 1 liter)
Any Screwdriver + Pliers
Ruler, pencil and scissors (for cutting)
Well, the wife or mother-in-law and with a sewing machine

8 photo

9 photo

The first thing we do is unscrew all the elements of the sofa. Feet and fastening between the elements of the task simple

10 photos

11 photos

I start to understand from the very bottom of the bed, cleans upholstery and technical delete all brackets that attach to the frame of furniture fabric sofa. Some staples have to be removed with pliers.

12 photos

13 photos

14 photos

15 photos

16 photos

17 photos

18 photos

19 photos

20 photos

21 photos

22 photos

23 photos

24 photos

25 photos

26 photos

27 photos

28 photos

29 photos

30 photos

31 photos

The skeleton of the sofa without tissue. Foam gasket and I advise you not to tear off, so you do not stick it back.

32 photos

33 photos

34 photos

Ripped old fabric into individual component parts for ease of future patterns also sintepon rip off, then it will have to stick back.

That's actually what I bought to replace old tissue.

In the last post I made calculations

35 photos

36 photos

37 photos

38 photos

39 photos

40 photos

41 photos

42 photos

43 photos

44 photos

Carve out new elements Upholstery and sew together the necessary pieces, not forgetting to stick or sew padding polyester, that's like someone out. Mother-glue had not climbed in our sewing machine. Let me remind you that draw on the fabric is only the reverse side, in fact the fabric I bought an unusual and RELAX if it paint or something, you can throw away all the soap and water.

45 photos

46 photos

47 photos

48 photos

49 photos

50 photos

51 photos

52 photos

53 photos

54 photos

55 photos

Unfortunately, on the day of the sewing heads on the sofa with my stick was gone. So put all there:

56 photos

57 photos

58 photos

59 photos

60 photos

61 photos

62 photos

63 photos

64 photos

65 photos

66 photos

67 photos

68 photos

69 photos

Here it is my darling)
To sum up as promised:
Fabric Relax, potomu- that is durable, strong and has a good density with excellent performance for everyday use for a long time looking for something like that and that's found, the skin did not take it very heavy and difficult material. That would not post advertisements anyone interested in a personal email to tell where and how to buy. Yes, and you will understand why over the years.

16 meters at 1,230 rubles. m = 19 680 rubles
Additional costs:
Staples 35 rubles
Clay 300 rubles
Padding the bottom of the sofa 400 rubles per 10 meters
6 beer (reasonable cost to you)

Total new sofa cost me almost 20 000 and 4 days !!!

By the way the same sofa in fabric RELAX is not cheap, two, or even three times more expensive.

Take the example and good luck!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting