Dreams teenager 90s. Nostalgia post.

Below is a short story about the low-lying, material dreams teenager eastern Siberia. Of course there were dreams and universal scale, but they are here, no, no - no mi-mi-mi.

All within my personal interests at the time.

Will be only 7 of pictures and small comments to them.
In your judgment, I will be glad if you combine.

To the left is what I had to have the right to dream about.

Cars
The dream of every boy was radio-controlled machine or machine-driven cotton. But most content with the usual. Often met inertia machines (I had), or "models" with opening doors, hood, trunk.

Cars

The dream of every boy was radio-controlled machine or machine-driven cotton. But most content with the usual. Often met inertia machines (I had), or "models" with opening doors, hood, trunk.

Hockey stick

At the edges of the Siberian wild quoted hockey (Bandy). But in the early 90's to buy a good stick was difficult. Not only that few have been sold, and mom and dad made round eyes, heard the price. And save on dinners only been able to stick to the "Leningrad", which turned into dust after a month of training. All dreamed of playing clubs or Extra Super Extra - fiberglass, thin hook.
Out of a difficult situation: we went to the game masters (Major League) ... In the game moments stick break. We collected these fragments and glued together using wood glue, epoxy. Hadkor version putter collected from 2 parts by a duralumin plates, screws and nuts.

Hockey helmet

About helmets JOFA, Kosa, Bauer we have not even dreamed of. We would Salvo instead shameful pots.

Skates

Not such was a great choice among horses. The glands, one on the left - 7 years of rolled. Ice axes - skates with leather shoes, but the blade in plastic. And the blatota, of course, Salvo and dynamo. My parents do not really approve of my occupation hockey, and therefore no money allocated for this sport. In my team, 50% of the guys drove a piece of iron, 50% on the dynamo and an ice ax.

Player

It's all clear on the picture. Chinese player wildly ate battery with a terrible sound, fast in one direction. But pencil shook faster and battery savings. How to behave SONY, AIWA do not know, but these players at least once sounded.

Guitar

In the picture on the left Tonic (similar to the Urals and Aelita), extremely heavy, the sound of which flew past lotion, and amplifiers are not really accepted. Right Gibson Les Paul, which we dream about, but enough to copy and named Diamond II, which sounded pretty good.

Kurtets
Everything is.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting