When St. Nicholas comes to the children's home

One can only imagine how waiting for the day of St. Nicholas children's homes and boarding schools. Or it is impossible to
Those who once talked with orphanage children, know this firsthand. Probably not less than New Year.
It's a rare day in the year when they know that under your pillow will definitely find any gift.
They can bypass their attention this holiday and we.
And really wanted to St. Nicholas Day the nine children's home №1 Sevastopol remembered if not for life, then for a long time.
... We decided to teach these children how to make the most real candy.
Looking ahead, I will say that it was an amazing morning of 19 December. So much happiness, joy and emotion was in the eyes of these children!
It is sometimes so little is needed for happiness. And so many ...
It is impossible to convey in words.
35 photos

For several months, the restaurant "The Island" for children are culinary school "Little Chef", in which children from 4 to 10 years old learn to cook all sorts of delicious dishes.
In this school we have decided to hold an extraordinary lesson especially for small children's home.
Lunch time on 19 December. Children are waiting for us in the morning, and just the sight of joyfully rush forward.
Someone did not even realize that we were going to make candy, they thought that they just show how to make them.
The news that the candy everyone would do with his hands the car fills gleeful shrieks.
Children, such children)

They are in class nine. Ilya, Kolya, Sasha, two Vitalik, Maxim, Daniel, Christina and Vic ...

First, children with some restraint and caution considering the people around them and cooked ingredients in a strange place.
But not for long ...

The leading culinary school Klim Stella begins to talk about what the children have to do, and all happily rush to chocolate, dried fruits and nuts ...

Chocolate candies. Some on their way to Island for a long time could not believe that they really will do their own hands

Even older boys listen intently Stella and diligently repeat everything she says and shows

The smallest are some things hard to do. They help. Vic timidly hiding inside the nut future sweets, but gradually getting excited ...

And now she takes her sweet Stella to itself to continue what began confectioner)

taratelno, tongue hanging out, a girl forms her first candy)

Meanwhile, things are moving spore) The first candy lumpy, but each succeeding better than the other

For students joined Eugene Rafalovskaya, winner of the cooking show "Hell's Kitchen 3". Children complete delight.

You know, what is most striking?
In contrast to other groups of children in our cooking school, these children do not make noise, do not galdeli not besilis and listened intently, repeated tried and asked for help, if you can not.
It was a real school. They were incredibly interesting.

Confectioner Sasha)

Beside him Acne. Though he is older, all the while helping his little friend. The orphanage made the older children to take care of the younger ones. I have already said in a report on the same children two years ago

And Vick has not shy)
You bet!
You can recoat chocolate!

Christina is the youngest ...
And she likes to do for yourself candy with dried apricots

She quickly grabs his candy Stella, she wants to herself!

Can not ...

Again calls for help)

I can not! Why is that?

The boy wonder. Acne interested strangers to themselves leading products and asks about them.

When all the candy rolled and came up with his form, it's time to roll them in coconut flakes, cocoa and chocolate.
Who wants what

Everybody is trying. And finished candy spread on paper

Vick considering the wealth that they have just done with the guys

And the boys say))

Now you need to put the candy for ten minutes in the cold. Guys help Stella and wife to carry trays in refrigerators

Now wait ... With Morse, who also prepared themselves.

And sweets ... ready!

Children impatient. Finally!
Their candy! They did it themselves.

Enjoying taste)
For us, all these moments were the most vivid and memorable!
These individuals, those eyes, those smiles!

And no, none of them forgot to treat all those who are a half hour was near - waiters, hosts - Eugene and Stella, teachers, me, the head teacher and director.

Memory photo) Who knows, maybe once Cristina will also be a pastry chef, Zhenya Rafalovskaya.

Here is happiness)

And his eyes ...
I'll be honest. I could not bear to take off this report.
I could not write it safely.
Let these children will be happy.

This gift for children was made by the staff of the restaurant "Island" in the children's cooking school "Little Chef".

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting