Winter fishing on the Kama

Welcome all! Something here for a long time no one wrote about fishing and did not report. The people can still dogulivat weekend may just does not like fishing in the winter, although in itself winter fishing is great! And today my father could not sit at home and go fishing. Our goal roach.
Will 20 photos, please do not break, I am sorry for the quality-photographed on boots.

1. 65 km. from the city of Nizhnekamsk and we are in the desired location. We need to go Kama, and further to reach one of the bay. Here at such places had to go.

2. And here we are on the spot of fishing. Around a soul. Beauty!

3. Burime wells, lure them, and try to catch.

5. Here is the first sorozhka today. Father happy!

6. I do not long remain without bites. That's my beauty!

7. In the process took off a little.

8. That's what I like roaches ... for her beauty!

Posted in [mergetime] 1389200434 [/ mergetime]

10. Father conjures have holes and trying to catch something bigger!

11. The result was not long in coming!

12. And here is my "workplace". Fish anymore. Decided to warm up a bit and take a walk.

13. At the same time and collect the fish from the wells.

14. Here here here to collect them all.

15. After lunch, the weather changed dramatically. Started a real blizzard. Quickly and going home! Walk for a long time, at least one hour.

16. Snow us this year has dropped a lot. The way home was heavy! Yes, the wind in your face!

17. On the way home, already met the shore here is a miracle.

18. All. We are already on our shore. Very tired, but happy! Fishing is good! Weather let us down a bit, but nothing! It happens!

19. Here's a roach caught us. Not really a big course, but today she was glad! (Bucket 10 l.)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting