Basher is a child

On the utility work I usually take the students on an ad, or an acquaintance.

Such work is irregular, hire someone to postoyanku unprofitable. A student at the time. Painting works, loading and unloading, and so on.
And today took the boy. Boy working. A prominent fighter student teams. Sam responded to the advertisement.
We agreed, then, that in the morning meeting on the construction site. I do all that is necessary podvёz met, it changed from the large bag, went to work. And I see that he goes without a hat, on the street a minus 5, after all. Nothing says normal. I forced him to wear. I looked, and he and warm without gloves. I have something he toonenkie rubberized envisaged to put on civilian. "Do not mёrzni - I say. - Brother, after half an hour you'll celebrate warm mittens. " "Yeah." He showed him how to paint interfere with a solvent like paint. Sam tentatively painted, the paint goes fine. Well, I think this sdyuzhil tea Federal University student, not some Gopnik.
And what do you think? After 15 minutes he bells to me, "Oh, sorry, I probably can not. All froze, health is more expensive ... "I say," Hold on, my friend, I drove up, the heat is now become. " "And-and-and, - she says. - No, I can not, it's cold, the paint does not lie, I still snot here ... »
In short, I took him back to the post. He's looked into my eyes: "You just do not get me wrong!" And at the end uttered: "But in fact for 800 rubles a day in the cold is not that ..." You'd think if I offered him twice as much as today, he would have painted everything instantly. Took to the streets.
-And What about all the building work? - I looked around. - Look, even Tajiks.
Well, I do not Tajik!
In fact we are with this radically Pomerania and parted.
Our welders at this time on the street, the wind, a high visor bare hands (gloves do not take) joined cold piece of iron rivets. All this is on his knees. This design is inconvenient there. Feat.

I remember all the Russian proverb:
"Took up the plow, do not say that a pound.»
"The eyes are afraid, but the hands are doing»
"Patience and a little effort»
Or army:
"How can you freeze, if you are holding a shovel?»

And he's not alone, this fighter. Of all my temporary workers such interest is 80. Classical: "I want to get money, and do not want anything." Derail any business can start up. Lied to spoil the work, and promise not to come - a holy cause. Even if the ruble punished, nothing works. Could a month to earn 20-30 thousand, if not for their own carelessness. And many wives, some children. But on the eve of pobuhat work or sit in contact up to five in the morning, this unbroken tradition. They do not respect labor. They do not respect themselves.
The remaining smart guys are working on the conscience, warn in advance and everything ... very quickly grow in the career sense. The worker they linger no more than two seasons.

I have long noticed that carelessness, irresponsibility, it is a child. It's not mom and dad taught.
His Son said: "If undertook to do something, so do it better than anyone else!" Recently learned that Schwarzenegger is guided in his life by the same principle.
Good attitude never hurts. And may overlap other defects. I have a couple of business partners. They are a little carelessness can nakosyachit not out of malice or stupidity. But I always know that they have finished all the case, eliminate the shortcomings. That each of them has an inner core of decency and responsibility.
I have never seen, that man has changed in this regard. Gouging, is forever on whatever place he was not brought. The responsible person will always be so, even if his other qualities spoil the image. via papa_karl0

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting