Dream Car or broken dream

Inspired by the theme song: Agatha Christie - torn dream

No hard feelings and personalities, my drunken mind!
I sit, that's quite appropriate and quite a bit ... well ... well ... vgasheny completely, and think: "My friend, but perhaps on a car you've dreamed about this that now you ???" (The main thing in this moment to think objectively and without prejudice). The answer is obvious: "No !!!" After all, when I dreamed of the first BBC bika, it was important for me just a dream.
So that's what I am Ladies and gentlemen, this whole monologue - remember, you just remember the car of your dreams. Well, that dream that did not know the problems with oil, Hob, fuel economy, ergonomics, roomy trunk, the price of the machine itself, and basically a very selfish thought - as it were, only about themselves and the car just for yourself!
So, for me it was the same with or chewing gum wrappers "Turbo»
(see photo)

For some of you, dear Yapovtsy, completely different ...
But is not the point, and that is not so. I think that we all become hostages of the situation, when it is impossible to give something back and change ... The point is that everyone is aware approach to the selection, weighing pros and cons, and all the ordinary known to you blah blah blah, but I understood that it is not the machine that you have purchased (la), in the presence of the dimensionless purse, etc. (In general, in the absence of side factors).
If anyone is offended sorry if something is wrong, again I apologize. Pinky and the flood would be honored.
So here I suggest to stick pictures and descriptions of their "DRIMKAROV." Thank you for attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting