The future British queen's subjects

UK fearfully expected on 1 January 2014 when they lifted restrictions on the movement of workers within the EU. The country is going to move more than half a million Romanians and tens of thousands of Bulgarians. The representatives of these nationalities have become leaders in Albion in criminal chronicles - they illegally seized houses, rob, bred monstrous unsanitary, noisy and behave aggressively.

Many Romanians dream to move to the UK to live on benefits. For example, two Roma settlements the mayor said that as soon as come January, nearly half their inhabitants move to the UK. Gabriel Adrian Kohler said that 50% of the 1,100 people in poor villages and Berin Uliuk be able to go to Britain in search of higher benefits and a bright future. Many of the residents had already left for France, Italy and Spain, but the mayor says that when restrictions on the movement of labor in the Euro zone will soften, Great Britain will be the most profitable option.
11 photos under the cut

1. Among immigrants from the future of Romanian villages and Berin will Uliuk 170 Gypsies who live in incredible poverty on the outskirts of the village, without water in their homes, 20 people in three rooms.

2. One of them - Remus Neda, a 37-year-old father of seven children - is hoping to move to the UK. Moreover, he can receive benefits for health and maybe even a house. "In January, all that will remain of us here, it is our goat," - he says.

3. The mayor of the region, which includes two of the village, said: "I think in the next year, half of the Roma population and Berin Uliuk be able to go to the UK. Especially the young will go, because there is nothing holding them. They will work in agriculture and in construction, but in the UK will get more. "

4. "My advice to the British - do not give them anything. One must be careful, because if all of a sudden gush in the UK, what do you do? You will be able to afford it? Here, people do not have big salaries, so they are certainly interested in wages and benefits in England. " The mayor also said that it was "not so bad that they [Roma] while living elsewhere in Europe."

5. "They will go to the UK to earn something and maybe go home with money, because here everything is much cheaperĀ».

Roma in Berin live in adobe houses and eat a cabbage, potatoes and corn, which they grow themselves. From January 1, all 29 million people in Romania and Bulgaria will have the same rights as other citizens of the EU, which means they will be able to live and work in the UK. Restrictions on benefits and health services, which were imposed on the country when joining the EU in 2007, will be removed.

6. Each year, from France back home More than 10 000 Roma from Romania and Bulgaria. Remus Ned - one of the richest Roma in Berin, because he "earns a good idea", begging on the streets of Paris.

7. His family, including seven grandchildren, living in a dilapidated brick building, but they are still poor, and hope soon to move to London. "On TV we have heard that the rules change. For us it will be a great opportunity. "

8. "If we can find accommodation for all 12 members of the family, it will be happy. My son in law is already working on a construction site in London. We wait, when he will call us and say that it's really true. Then we will move on the next day. I'll work on building an illegal or, if lucky, I will draw. "

9. But in Britain Remus Ned will have not only the opportunity to get housing, but also health benefits. His 15-year-old son Simon recently had heart surgery, and the father must pay for his medication. "In the UK, everything is much easier, because there is free medical care."

10. Another resident of the same village - 45-year-old Daniela Ned (just namesakes) also plans to move to the UK. Until last summer, she illegally lived in Paris and earns 15 euros a day begging, but the French authorities paid for her ticket home. "We have heard that soon we will be easier to move to the UK."

11. "Here in Romania we have only 40 lei per child per month, - she says. - It is not enough to raise a child. " However, the president of the European Forum of Roma Rudko Kavchinski said: "No one can just come to countries such as France and Germany, and said:" Here I am. Let me his allowance. This is silly. Nonsense. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting