The girl who finally can smile

25-year-old Stephanie Grant from London underwent surgery to correct the severe pathology of bite and now I feel incredibly happy!
12 photos via dailymail.co.uk

In December 2012 there was a second operation to remove the screws. Stephanie now almost fully recovered. "From what I was able to smile, to show people that I'm happy, life is changing. I still suffer from some numbness and pain, but it's a big step forward - said the girl. - Previously called me a freak and a long face, it was awful. The operation was difficult and it was painful, but the difference is incredible! ยป

A young woman, over which abused for years because of the curve of the jaw, can now safely smile and pose for photographs. All teens Stephanie Grant suffered from ridicule. Because of malocclusion she could not eat normally, at age 13 she was removed 7 teeth, while 23 she wore braces on his teeth. But now, after more than ten years of pain and suffering, she is happy. She underwent her first surgery maxillofacial surgery in August 2011 - the surgeon to move it lower and upper jaw, sticking them with titanium plates and screws.

Now Stephanie was a real beauty.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting