State - Gopnik!

Regarding nedosobrannyh taxes on Internet commerce.

But let's ask the state: that you, the state has made such useful in the process of purchasing a single click on an American website that we paid you for that money?

Maybe you can send their SanEpid, Rospotrebnadzor and fire inspection on Amazon's warehouses in Oregon, USA, to a greedy Jeff Bezos not slipped me, trusting the citizen of the Russian Federation, substandard stale goods?

Maybe you're the away team for factories Foxconn, where stamped motherboard of my MacBook, there to beat connectors are not current, and the processor is not asleep, warmed up, a wall socket?

Or not know you took the responsibility to ensure that BHPhotovideo within two weeks after purchase without question returned to me a thousand dollars for a lens that looks bad on the camera?

When it comes to Russia, for these efforts we pay your VAT. Your consumer protection is worth the money - because you, the state, to provide us with a truly royal package options. Thus saith the law. Well, for example, if our iPhone or Nikon D4 was in warranty repairs for more than three days, the seller is legally obliged "to provide similar goods for free use." Where else is offered?

If any fool suddenly renounces the privileges of the sea and buys a gadget on Amazon - you, the state should feel sorry for him. To say what benefit he misses! From a life-saving armor refuses! Naked and pathetic is the bazaar of the wicked, ay-ay-ay. Disentangles himself though.

However, evil tongues say shit this package privileges. Because even any of my friends suggested 5D Mark II at the time, yet his own camera is in service. A monitor with broken pixels does not return within two weeks, because it turns out to be "technically sophisticated products" and non-refundable.

There is a suspicion that you state vparivayut us their support of the transaction to the load, as the scoop of buckwheat rotten package complete with defitsitom.No thing: for disease surveillance, fire inspection and quality control, we have already paid the United States. Or China. That they made sure that the MacBook was on the counter in the form of what is necessary.

And when we say to you "thank you, do not, the work already done by someone else," you state, to change the tone. You say, do not be willing to pay? And if you find?

You, the government, acting like Gopnik. A spoof Gopnik - is not only a sin, but a sacred duty of all who wish to hop-stop has ceased to be profitable occupation.

So believe me, the state, we certainly think of something.

Something like this! Behind this otklanivayus!

via snob.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting