Computer Project "Vidak"

Hello, dear YaPovchane and YaPovchanki. For a long time I read this site, but in a register and write here was not necessary. But then landed friends that used to put pictures of my creation "kreativchik." Well, that was granted ...

I'm just a lazy idle DVD / VHS -pleyer company LG. Pylilsya and underfoot confused.

And then there was the idea! And so she tortured me - as much sleep did not give. And I decided, and buzzed in the hands of the curves dremmel mercilessly, howled at the neighbors! Just kidding on the cut. A colleague trained not to be afraid of loud noises.

Meanwhile, a scarf mother came from firms that Intel surnamed. And the on-board processor that has - to the Atom D260 responds.

Well, for more detail:
HDD 500Gb WD Blue SATA,

2Gb DDR2-800,

DVD-RW SATA,

Card Reader

BP Linkword 350W shortened

controller keyboard with multimedia buttons

Now try to cram it all into the body

Posted in [mergetime] 1390831497 [/ mergetime]
having trouble, send pictures of a large size, and besides painten nothing :( But preodaleyu

Winchester is fixed by screws on the bottom of the drive to the screw on the corners of the home-made, from the drive Removing the front panel (on the front panel has a lid with a spring - very convenient). Power Supply Board ripped from his native housing and inserted into the body of the player. For his answers 60mm cooling fan for 12 volts. The front of the card reader glued, withdrawn and the Power button Eject. With the help of a multimedia controller USB-keyboard on the front panel buttons are involved Play, Stop, Prev, Next, Pause. Paste 2 LEDs - Power and HDD.

Posted in [mergetime] 1390831812 [/ mergetime]
Svetikov took the first available, then fading pink - turned blue. From 20 bought all so badly received. Who earlier and some later.
The computer runs on an Internet smartly plays music, videos (if the brakes a little bit bolshevat), toys such as Zuma, Giza, World of Goo - fly.
Here in general, then all. I hope you liked it.
Sincerely, DLRex.

P.S. Comp got parents happy. Periodically amuse themselves when online masters are trying to find the system unit :)

Posted in [mergetime] 1390831834 [/ mergetime]
You can comment

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting