A touching story of a father and daughter

A touching story about a cancer patient notes father to his daughter.

"What is the biggest risk?" - Asked Garth. His doctor looked at him and said, "You will die." Garth 44 years old, he had cancer. Since November 2011 he set three times this diagnosis. Although he seems to be quite healthy, but according to statistics, the probability that he will live the next 5 years, equal to 8%.

10 photos + text.

At Garth is the only daughter, Emma. Hart wrote her notes on napkins since she learned in second grade. The notes, which he puts in the box for lunch -only a couple of words, but they help to remember each other in the bustle of the working and school days. Garth knows that whenever his daughter is reading the note, she thinks about it.

Garth may die soon, but he will not let Emma was not encouraging notes before lunch. In the photo promise to write notes for each day, Emma is not finished school. He has already written 740 pieces, left 86.

He is almost finished ...

"Do or do not. Do not try to "Yoda

"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. »

"There's always the right time to do the right thing." Martin Luther King Jr.

"Either write something that is worthy of reading; or do something that is worthy descriptions »

Dear Emma, ​​sometimes, when I need a miracle, I look in your eyes and realize that already created one

This is a photograph of Emma Harte, and the competition of the fathers and daughters, in which they have to dance in the costumes of superheroes. They failed to win as "Jedi are not considered to be a superhero." "Emma was shocked, and I tozhe- why Jedi-not superheroes?" Garth has to undergo treatment, which may be able to prolong his life

I have everything !!!
Taken from here and from there to the Russian original English

P.S. Take care of yourself and love one another and their loved ones !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting