As a hobby into a job passed

I am a very long time on this site and decided to contribute to the heading "I began to drink." Being at home for child care, such as categorically wanted to diversify his life, then still I had no idea what can be possible with the baby still earn money. On the boardwalk and crafts store, stumbled upon a small briketik clay, and then it started ... After trying to do for fun eldest daughter a gift, through word of mouth people started to place orders, are now sent to all cities and sold in salons. This is certainly not a panacea for earnings, but in our country a lot of talented seamstresses, perhaps this post will encourage someone to create masterpieces, and just help improve the budget.
P.S. Do not judge strictly, I'm not a magician, I'm just learning.

Will be 20 photos.

The first sample

As quietly stuffed arm

The first orders

The first set

Here and groom ad

Time for free creativity less, but I find

Sometimes unexpected things are born

A bride is asked ...

and ask

And I do

Clay is a unique material

Now and in the bridal salon sold

Experiment

Imitation Soutache, clay can do everything!

Just imitation Soutache (who is not in the subject, such things sew a silk cord, I spread the fingers clay)

Work on the design of the customer

and it

Master the different techniques

This comb is made today. More of my work can be seen here vk.com/album16311868_182463520 or here www.odnoklassniki.ru/group/51994399867080. I thank all of you for your attention. Plenty of creative ideas and your success

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting