I decided to give the jacket

There is a habit from which aspire to get rid of Tipo-Elijah syndrome Boxes :) in quietly saving up things and not readily part with them. True sock turns out all logic!))) And here's a collection of magazines Maxim 2004-2007 were covered with a thick layer of dust for a long time and do not let anyone throw. things ... Well, it turns out many abused several times and postponed by more amuse thoughts ... that when I go to the cottage in the village or on any thread natural festivals will take - and continue wearing one dick forget)) in an orphanage can be given, but only the size of my big. Variations in principle possible to find, and look for those in need is not difficult. I soon figure it out.
In the meantime, I decided to make the first step to razohlamleniyu :) Took the nearest trash proshlosezonnuyu autumn-winter jacket with a small bonus. There we often face uncertain hang out! On naklyakal inspiring note, read it - do not read it, it does not matter.
He left his jacket, went to the store, came back was not :) And the shower was nice.

All good !!!

3 photo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting