Span through the stone gates at a speed of 150 km /

Writes Alex Pitalenko: go to Italy, scored a goal) The photo and video - span through the stone gates at a speed of 150 km / h.
26 photos

Fly to Italy. Making movies and drink wine! We fly to Milan, right here offers a view of the Alps. We are there!

After landing, we rent a comfortable minibus and immediately go to the mountains.

The mountains are beautiful and excellent road paved.

The main purpose of our trip - a documentary film for the Federal Space Agency "Roskosmos". The film will be a long and serious, he shall go out after about six months.

The film crew and writers - Natalia and Konstantin Burtsev Kolodyazhni. Characters in the film - the athletes / jumpers / beysdzhampery Gleb Vorevodin and Ratmir Nagimyanov.

Italy is chosen for filming because of the easily accessible exit with stunningly beautiful views all around. Exit (exit) - this is the place from which you jump down.

It happens to the most popular spots queue of wanting to jump. Summer - up to 20 people.

Exit Monte Brento lets jump from performing acrobatics in suits wingsuit, as well as to the route he has to fly along the cliffs.

It is important to choose a safe and free point of landing. European farmers do not like when their garden land without warning.

In this jump Ratmir 500th, they Gleb fly along the cliffs.

Before landing must find time to unzip the hands and feet.

To touchdown fly about 3 km.

The most experienced local beysdzhamperov - Mauri. He has more than 2,500 jumps.

Mauri turns somersaults, Ratmir removes the camera.

Another exit is located high in the mountains. On the slope below the point of separation of rocks form the gate.

Lift up the mountain did not work and we had to climb up a few times on foot.

The slope was a little steep for our normal shoes.

The place was even dangerous.

But here's the top opens a beautiful view.

Wearing person beysera.

Jump down, span through the gate, and then over the forest and a touchdown.

Flying

After the jump guys, I stayed on the top one. Sat and thought, I come down. Soon came the birds. I had to give them a part of their food.

After the descent, we all went back to the apartment on the lake with views.

Video

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting