Atsky machine.

Writes nikolagrek:

In Greece, I have a sister. Her name is Marina. She has a husband. Costa. So here we have the Costa atsky apparatus remaining in Greece since the days of the German occupation. Past this rarity of course I could not go. Thoroughly researched it. Apparatus rialne totally crazy. Take care of your nerves and carefully look into a cat.

The manufacturer probably Magirus-Deutz. Diesel certainly from Deutz, as evidenced on the motor nameplate.

8 photos.

2. For a long life dyrch, and he just dyrch, because it works with a sound two-cylinder engine, is probably lost some parts of the exterior.

3. Because of that it was unable to identify. It arranged very simple. Besides everything that was superfluous removed tries. The result was a kind of platform with conventional shower. Sheeted probably since that time. Dyrch even more outrageous.

4. The total lack of equipment, rear optics, turn signals, cooling, hood and well in general all. Yeah, and even seat belts and airbags.

5. Boiled welding Chinen sledgehammer. But the factory with a half-kick. But diesel! Engine oil changed in my childhood bone - he says that he remembers. Nevertheless regularly delivers milk in the surrounding area.

6. Interestingly arranged pump. Camshaft located in block besides that presses on the rocker, and more pressure on the plunger pump.

7. Such an forerunner of modern folksvagenovsky unit injectors is also working on a cam cams.

8. And what his musical sound of the engine, do not pass! Dyrch-dyrch-dyrch. mmmm. Honey in the general machine.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting