"Star" of the Olympics

- Our Olympics - it is the nature of the Russian national anthem. Drive expensive cars, but do not have the money at the gas station, buy a bag "Chanel", but to live in a rented 30-meter apartment, dinner at an expensive restaurant, and then a week to starve ... I can not speak for every citizen of Russia, but to me personally the Olympics need not. I believe that in a country without adequate medicine, health and education systems to organize such "salyutiki" in the form of the Olympic Games - it is immoral. As I said, Ilia Averbukh, the only plus here we can assume that if the money was not invested in the construction of all kinds of stadiums, roads and hotels, they would still be stolen. But what it was to spend such money for the circus as the Olympic torch relay - all of these launches is not even a burning torch into space, transport it to the dog sledding ...

via vk

Russian, American and Japanese carry the Olympic torch into space - anecdote implement. Such amount fotozhab and ridicule on the Internet did not cause, probably no one event. Moreover, in any normal society Olympics - it is a crown of the country's progress. We must first educate athletes - that we have not suffered one Plushenko for the whole sport. I respect him very much, he is a big hero. But when I was born - he rode, and I will die - and it will continue to go to the Olympics. Not bad that it goes bad, that no one else. In the country a couple of names. Now here's Maxim Kovtun. We do not have the normal sports facilities for children, sports infrastructure has been destroyed. But we have the Olympics. This is some bullshit. Absolute sample of a country that has the right to such measures - China. State of athletic achievements which we have until 2000 and not heard, to build a complete infrastructure for sports fields. And we suddenly found I remember that moment, the Chinese steel ranked third, second ... Everyone started asking: what it is, because they did not previously Bylov standings? And this is - they did all those years no Ponte and fireworks, and the alignment of the system.

Krasnaya Polyana I've never been - not skated and, most likely, will not go. What for? There's much more expensive than in many European resorts. Sochi could develop if it were an inexpensive resort for people who save much. But the rest in the same Turkey and Austria and Italy even cheaper than in Sochi. That judge, that man chooses: a week in the Austrian Zell am See or in Krasnaya Polyana? If I spend 2-3 hours on the flight, it is better to go to any Alps, where the environment in times better! Sochi can survive, such as travel abroad by tourists. Incidentally, even the officials are going to block the exit.

Local residents of the building had one meal - the hot water is not available, the electricity shut off. I read like something on the Internet: According to the residents Lazarev district, one week they turned off the light six times. And only once - for four minutes, and the rest - for a few hours. Cut down 84,000 trees! As a result, snakes and jackals moved from forest plantations, for example in farms. But the main thing - that these facilities built in a terrible hurry, and will then be orphaned. We do not have the infrastructure to contain it all.

Of course, there were beautiful airport / railway station. However, the police there is more than the passengers. Probably all heard of Sochi residents attempted to teach English. Since the beginning of 2012 at the prominent places in the city every day there are new words in the language. And then "flashed" pointers: Olimpic park instead of the correct - Olympic. And how do you transfer the streets Blue Dali - «Blue Dali Street»? Everywhere laid tactile tiles for the blind, but not all builders have explained what it was. Therefore, in some places it performs a decorative function ...

I'm not going to the Olympics. I wanted to attend the opening, but the schedule does not allow it. On television, I will not watch. I am one of those people who do not watch sports, and they are engaged. Maxim husband, I think, too. He loves football, and it in the winter program, unfortunately, no.

What is your opinion, dear YaPovtsy?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting