My Ossetia from TK "Voyentur"

I saw two posts about Ossetia ... decided to put his photo report about traveling to the eve of the "888» ...

26 photo.

On the eve of the events of the Russian army took teachings in antiterrorist exercises "Frontier", the main goal - a show of force of neighboring states, in order to protect him from the follies in August 2008 ... not saved ...

Actually the time of loading echelon ...

There the train was on the "green light" ... even passenger trains passed ...
You see SV- "skotovozny wagon" The most comfortable vehicle in hot weather ...

The reserved seat dushnovato ... Satow CB fresh air through the open cargo doors ... bunk ... two lanterns with candles and a bucket ... romance ...
It is better to just open platform ... two makeshift chair of the boxes and a box of "Daryal»

Gains in Dar ... Koch hit the price of 0, 5 vodka at that time about 13 rubles ...

Generally vodka in Ossetia strange ... after we saw that some varieties are frozen in the freezer guessed measure density --- about 27 degrees ...

Steel parked near the village. Tarskoe ...

And then we moved to the side of our "incredible friends»

road ...

road ... at night too sometimes moved ...

ate almost on track ....))

Mending techniques ... if something were pulling over to a parking lot ... there for the night managed to throw the engine ... (took two spares)

technology was a lot ... even though we were in the district of "strangers" ... we were warmly greeted infantry ...

Landscapes on the road most of the soldiers were in wonder ... and the officers grumbled: "It is time to change the tour operator!»

more ...

I was wary about a column that stretched for several kilometers ... so we were accompanied by a pair of turntables ...

Here it is - the most important point of the route - the northern portal of the Roki tunnel ... it was administered by the technique in South Ossetia ...
car breaks down or stall-die all ...

There were first injuries ...

GAZ-66 fell into the abyss ... laden Bpasami ... no one was hurt ...

This secret intelligence relaxes ... (photo machine somewhere delos)

roadsides are avalanche cannon ... like trophy Flake German ...

​​

Very nice place ... ... before the customs post on the bridge was struck by the inscription ...

A lot of ancient architecture of the defensive value of the signal tower ... ...

Whole castles ...

I do everything possible ... ... I will continue to discuss in an hour ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting