VIY 2014 - ideological subversion?

Yesterday saw another vyser our cinema. Under the name "Wii" I will not assess the quality of the acting and the power of special effects. I want to write about something else. This is how to hate their own country (my country !!!), what would it show the way.

From the perspective of the authors of the country lives in binge drinking, the Cossacks have no other worries like to guzzle vodka, and even worse, seminarians - future pastors of the Orthodox people, does not differ from them, steal and beat each other face, and the church itself is in desolation, without worship. All residents, dirty, dirty, dirty Cossacks with sticky liquid chubami and mustache. At the table, they did not have dinner, and guzzle a brew and varnish from the vats. And all this is happening against the background of neat, educated Englishman, spiritualized, brought up with beautiful manners, he uses fork and all the neat and refined throughout. Like the darkness of ignorance and obscurantism, dense Ukrainians (with Muscovites) can bring only "enlightened" European mind.

5 picture + text.

Even authorship Nikolai trampled. According to the story, English scientist caught in zasrat Russian Empire, describes the whole history of the Wii, sending home a clean and cultural Britain letter to the plot, which publishes its test. Already merits of Russian classics stolen, you bastards.
England by the way there is beautiful, with well-kept lawns, gardens, castles, like a fairy tale.

We do somebody responsible for what is in the box? It's a fairy tale for children in the long run. That they will make from this film? What is necessary to bring down from fucking Raska? Therefore, as it created an image of Russia - it is a way of Raska 18th century!

For such films should be judged by the article "high treason" and regarded as the ideological diversion, under the guise of a fairy tale is outright anti-Slav propaganda.

Here is a Cossack

And the Englishman

And a Cossack with an Englishman, and it's not the storyline in such clothes, they cut through the entire film

This seminarians

Well Panochko with Pan zakus on (this vsё_

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting