History of Flight 2

Part Two.
The first part here, to the reading required.
Crossing the border Koroszczyn (PL) -Kozlovichi (BY).
I apologize in advance for the quality of individual photos, filming at night without flash mount!
I write for a long time, the end will outline.
As you may remember I got up at kaleyku in 17 km from the border, Feb. 16 at approximately 12:00 Moscow.

Soon after I arrived Pole with ADR (dangerous goods), and went to show border guards documents in the hope obehat koleyku. But luck turned away from him, on that day were all even barrels of gas!

In front of me as you remember, too, was a Polish machine, the prospects are not encouraging. These traits may at any time to go to bed, if you pridremal inadvertently, it is unlikely that someone will wake you. Yes, and they radioed for another channel.

In the beginning there were small prodvizhki, meters to 50. In these prodvizhki Polish cars that front was moving very slowly, that I honestly angry. And I decided to go and warn him that he does not masturbate his fate. For one to know what time it is a miracle wants to go to bed!

When I opened the door I was a little prihuel)))) It is prepared for the Pan. brake.gif five-second reboot and I with all the cultural knowledge of Polish interests, which is the brunette slowly moves during prodvizhek,
-speshit you nowhere, she says!
I am certainly convinced her that we should move quicker and smarter sympathetic, as well as asked when she wanted to land on a sleeping bag!
24:00 -to her work running out of time, but she said she would come and warn.
Very radavalo cheer.gif

Then we began, and began as a very a long time! As you can imagine, this is not the parking lot and not specifically dedicated lane. This roadside ordinary Polish road. Where there is no toilet, no musorok yes nothing at all.

Okay peasant began to tire has done his job and all. But here's how to be a girl, oh, and I do not envy her. 4 hours later, she still came over and warned that went to the gas station! I promised that obezzhaet it will not!

So we have defended most of the day, and during that time I created you the first part.

When the time on the tachograph has exceeded 9 hours, it started to go along kaleyki policemen and wake. Warning that now is prodvizhki.
The time was one in the morning!

Finally it started, but so zealously that passed unnoticed 9 km.

On the radio know that the police in the district of the village Zallese specifically blocked the road and kept kaleyku 9:00. So it is easier to control obezdili, and drivers can relax. Brilliant idea !!!!!! (except that they forgot to warn drivers about their plans) And like a bad sat and waited prodvizhki.
As you before this had not occurred, we lost 3 days time and who wanted one and all obezzhaet.
Those who are still trying to obehat were fined and sent to the end of the queue. But there was only 2. The penalty composes PLN 500, which is equal to 5000 rubles.

After turning to the terminal, at a distance of 4, 5 km there is a dedicated lane, toilets and trash. But sometimes it is necessary to them to live.
4 hours we got to the terminal.

Slowly begins to dawn and we are getting closer and closer. Prodvizhki all for more and more. Run the terminal in batches of 50-60 cars, after releasing one sector. Later, learn how it works.

Smart-ass does not scare even the signs before the race, each trying to fuck each other. It is sometimes some exasperated and start fighting without rules.
I like that one a Pole who tried me obehat attached. 3:00 clashes with the police, 150 zloty fine and compensation for moral 100evro bzdeneku for something that he did not write stated (
He then changed his mind and the truth found me at the terminal, as realized that he was not going to his country, returning to me all the money.

Terminal Koroszczyn (PL)
Before the race goes pogranets and gives runners (Bypass list).
What is surprising, it is usually issued under a canopy in front of weights!

Here's what it looks like, that part is required. Polish language is not complicated and simple, so I think I understand where and what to write!

Check is carried out in two directions, and that those who climb into obezzhaet right, it did not suit me and I blocked them dyhalku. then asked on the radio, to those who stand behind followed me!

Vezzhat under the awning can only signal lights. Otherwise, no fee will be mine.

Serve the window passport numbers on car camera srisuyut themselves and all that is recorded on the microchip!

Here's how it looks.

Next scales! They are very sensitive and need to go over them very carefully. Because if the weight does not take place, then you have to go out on a new terminal and pass the scales. This loss of time from 1 hour to 3!

The terminal is divided by sector and the inspector giving you the slider indicates a hyphen room window design and the sector for car parking.

In our sector, we park and go to the terminal building!

At the entrance stands a monitor here. I hope it is clear why. More recently, it was placed.

We are all normal.

Just got on peresmenku. As we can see, fleet workers not chic. And they go to work by car.

The main entrance to the terminal.

Here's how it looks from the outside!

View from inside.

It was built in 1997 and was designed to work in it so as Polish and Belarusian customs officers and related services. But in those days, maybe that is not grown together. In the diagram, see the building plan.

And here is the space allocated for Belarus.

Part allocated for Belarus as we see empty. And in their place, the Poles staged a zoo.

Well, at least breathes easily)

On the left are drawn those who go from Poland and from the right who vezzhaet.
Registration takes 5 to 10 minutes.

Often sent to the ramp, I was lucky. Because podehat there can be only with his sector.

As on many expeditions terminal that perform a supporting role for customs, but for the money carriers.
Here they are the best in my opinion.

They always for free, you can drink coffee or tea)))

There is also a bank (with a 10% difference on the course is not in your favor)) and paragraph viatol service (payment of Polish roads),

Yes, no, I would have on small))

As there is not a bad cafe.

Everything is beautiful and elegant

Zhurek soup, piece of meat stewed in tomato sauce, buckwheat and a bun and salad 20 PLN = 200rub

Running over, there is no issue. On the design of the exit there is none. Poles make out nothing and is not necessary, because the girl that I let go of me in Germany is sent electronically to Customs. Mesnil customs all processed and sent to the transition. Poles remains to note that Tawara followed.

In all sectors marked out to the nearest millimeter. So for one of the bands that ushlepka not seen I went to his place and could not. When it came, it was a party devices by the collar and rearranged as necessary.

most action begins when the release begins from the terminal.
Customs officer comes and announces that the sector will go. Itself becomes away coupons and checks. But as always hitrosdelanyh enough and they are trying to break through. Who gives a grandmother who persuades. But today, these options are not channel.

The first goes to the Gomel turn!

These, too, to turn))

With flowers give this good!

The inspector may be, and do not mind to take a bribe, for there are outsiders who interfere in any conversation.

at the terminal with the design we have defended almost 9 hours and began production in our sector!

Honestly it pizdos, and here we must monitor not only their movements but also for others. Without mirrors can stay in 3 seconds.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting