As I was disappointed in the people

Once, recently, I broke the washing machine. She had a couple of times knocked the RCD, but I cut it, and again included and continue to live.
But on Sunday it shamanism did not help - after the RCD knocked constantly and I realized - come fucking unit.
All anything, but we need INTO to do something and to know who to blame.
After reviewing the literature on the profile I found two options - to repair or not.

The book - a source of knowledge

Surrounded by enemies and I'm white, but I'm not the erasure ©

Attempts to identify the diseased organ devaysa regular means not given effect - the test did not run.

It was necessary to include a duplicator own thinking.
By studying the scheme, most likely found three suspicious site: Suppression filter (Z1), two motors (M2 and M3) and the heater (heater E1).
More Nitsche give a short but tough circuit can not.

Outside stiralku Bosch Maxx 4 saw many, but not all of scheme
Well, if vklyuchaetsa device, I thought, there is no filter (Z1) - otherwise used vapsche was muffled, or even worse Th: smoke, fire and hell.

Spin mode is enabled: from the air squeeze Nitsche useful failed, but the motor (M2) twisted the drum cheerful and fun - Yakubovich to "Fields of miracles" would be envious.
Yes, and the motor pump (M3) was buzzing playfully and precisely.
2: 0 in favor stiralki, but I do not give up.

Included wash cycle.
And then, at 3 minutes, load automatic RCD ("plug", "machine", etc.) - the light went out of the apartment, the machine fell silent, kote terrified somewhere zashkerilas.
And I am glad, and understood at once - this is the bastard, I was caught!
2: 1 in favor of me.

The thought of his own dArtanyantizme pleasantly warmed, well blasphemy - I'll soon be no current in the white, but clean!
Once'll fix the machine.

I decided to ring the office remodelers. The resulting inf put me into a stupor: they languidly and with aspiration is the sum of the repair "of 3,000 rubles." More Plus call 500.
At this point, bad thoughts about these people supplemented offense: Well, they are determined on the phone that I was a fool, and I began to brazenly rubbed !?
In general, they do not just radish and radish psychics!

Along the way, learned hopping is the best heater. The price range has given rise to reflection on human greed.
But how to explain the range from 470 rubles to 2500?
The manufacturer is the same and the same PartNumber.
I bought for 470 rupees. INTO the left or to the right of 2500. ... In general, sort it out themselves.

After reviewing the materiel and finding sales having seen, I decided to finish repairing the device.
Having examined the car for 15 minutes, changing the heater, she gathered her back (total 10 screws loosen / tighten).
INTO strange - after assembly unnecessary Nitsche was not.
The very surprised.
Vkyuchil for the second wash, and sat down to scribble this text.
But blasphemy - they radish and I Dartanyan Bolkonski: all in white and svezhestiranom.

But one thought bothered me - where to put the burned heater?

Prepared by the offer and tried to place on Avito - so angry modernization blew it.
But if anyone should behold:
1. heater, completely burnt out little b \ y and just not working.
Price 470 RUE

Bonus:
2. slehka A dull saw blade (made in China);
3. buggy failure to 512MB flash drive. Frankly it is better not to connect to the computer and do not bring.
Most importantly: Pickup FREE !!!
So hurry

Posted in [mergetime] 1392994457 [/ mergetime]
Results:
1. The machine operates.
2. The costs 470 rubles (but if someone responds to the offer, so finally can be 0).
In 3000 the savings decided to go to the movies. But there is one shit (I'm still duck and poet !?).
Therefore, once again saved (this uzhe 6000!).
But tomorrow will go to the DR, where the savings come Karachun

In general, everything is fine but two questions remained:
1. How do these repairers set prices?
2. Che to sell some so greedy?
I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting