Two days at the Olympic Games

I'm not a blogger and photographer. According to this for the Russian language and the quality of the photos please do not kick. I just want to tell and show just as my wife and I went to the Olympics.

And so it all began with the usual jokes when we watched on TV the Olympic competition, I blurted out: And go to the Olympics. My wife really liked the idea and eventually get out, I could not. Charges were fast. Since actually gathered to go the next day, the tickets for the train Kislovodsk-Adler almost was not. I had to buy tickets in the same car, but in different compartments. Ticket prices around 3500r for two.
p.s. in the course of the text will indicate prices. I think many will be interested.

Will be 63 photos.

Things collected. It's time to gather in a way.

2. Mike Farley is very interesting, where are we all still gathered

3. And here we are at the railway station of the city of Pyatigorsk. Immediately apparent echo of the pre-Olympic security. In the waiting room there were gentlemen police with a list of people interviewed and where they were going. When we told that to Adler, compared with a list of our names and went on.

4. As I have already mentioned my wife turned out to buy tickets only in different compartments, but for 1000 rubles conductor fixed this annoying. We have moved, I realized to my compartment. For what it many thanks.
Railways surprised. Everything is clean and modern. I was pleased and thought it was all going forward, but it was early. Return train Adler Minimum water was an old Soviet training

5. Wagon restaurant. Everything is beautiful. Expensive, but prepared at hrenovenko dining. Two salad plus two coffee about 800 rubles

6. Housing filmed in the private sector Adler. A 10 minute walk from the Olympic Park. They found an ad on Avito. Price 6000r for two days. Thanks to the owners for the provision of a shuttle service.
In the photo area of ​​our residence

7. Sitting at home we are not accustomed to and take a shower and throwing off the things we immediately stamped in the Olympic Park. At 8 am local time. The first thing we had to do is get a passport for the previously ordered fans via the Internet.
So we got in line. Had stood for 15 minutes

8. We stand in a queue and inspect the area. In the picture unfinished building. As I understand this is part of the complex which will host the stage of the Formula 1

9. It is

10. Very good running public transport. Trains and buses to the park drive up constantly. How to get free. Communism

11. In the air, flying a few lighter-than-air. Assigning I wonder

12. And here we are in the Olympic Park. Early in the morning, this is not a lot of people. In the photo the building where the representation to all regions of the Russian Federation. To my shame, we go up and have not reached

13. It is the same. Slightly different perspective

14. Megafon presented a very interesting thing. In a live look just awesome

15. Here is a mini concert. Dance and dance well. The view from the peoples of the north

16. Our breakfast. 380 rubles. But hot dogs and mustard were good. For the price though it pleases

17. Stand Audi

18. Stand Rosneft

19. Stand Microsoft. I recall that the photos were taken in the early morning, and stands open at 11 am. Later, we visited some of them.

20. The main Olympic store. The line was very big on this score, and decided not to go. As it turned out nothing is lost. All the same, you can buy in the shops which are many in the area

21. The House of Switzerland. The logged in, nothing really outstanding there. Although there is a small restaurant and small dining area. Prices of Olympic.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting