In any city, you can solve the problem with traffic jams!

It can not be, you say. And here I am, after 8 months ago traffic jams disappeared in Kazan, believed, even though he was greatly surprised!

Now, I am particularly interested in examples of cities in which successful examples (which is rarely).

So when I was offered a couple of weeks ago to see the tunnels understudy Resort prospectus, of course, I agreed, and learned a lot for themselves. For example, a new method of punching the tunnels.
Thanks to the "right" technology built tunnels to 3 times faster than usual. At this rate, Sochi tunnels built not ever. As a result of the construction work directly on an understudy performed in less than 1, 5 years.

By the way, these technologies would allow Moscow to make some tunnels under the railway tracks without stopping the traffic on them! How? Read more
43 photos, the source

1. We leave at the beginning of a stand-by Adler.

For the first time in Sochi I arrived by car in the summer of 2010 and still remember the long hours of traffic jam at the entrance and in the city ...
On your next visit in December 2012 and April 2013, the first things began to change for the better, especially after the opening of the 1st stage of understudy.

What today:
Stand-in - the new main Highway Sochi. Understudy Spa Avenue runs along Khostinsky and Central District of Sochi.
Designed for non-stop traffic and traffic lights at a speed of 100 km / h in the plain and 75 km / h - in the highlands.

2. The first tunnel. Probably at the time of the Olympics, in some places the restriction is tougher.

3. Inquiries to local trips gave one answer - was great! Earlier arrives from Adler to Sochi, the railway station, for example, 1, 5 hours - is now in 5 minutes!

Who performed the construction work itself.
"Transstroy" - the general contractor of the 1st stage and the contractor 2nd and 3rd stage. The company has built the most difficult part of the line total length of 10 km - a mountain tunnels, including the most difficult and longest tunnel doubles №8, erected Corps of Engineers. In addition, the company has built transport interchanges, implemented a set of preparatory work, including demolition of buildings and communications device in the construction zone.

4. The first overpass

5. On the other side of the road, where they live Sochi residents, there is a special anti-noise high fence

Understudy Spa Prospect - Russia's largest complex of mountain road tunnels.
All the obstacles in the form of mountains, bodies of water and dense urban development in the way of the doubler 40 overcome by artificial structures.
This 15 tunnels, 20 viaducts over bridges and road junctions. Just "on the road" 2 km left.

6. The second tunnel

7. View from the road on a 3-hurovnevuyu isolation.

8. Next, we go on the second phase of construction. If you walk over the entrances to the tunnels, we see that the work went until the last minute, and sometimes even go.

-

-

11. The line passes through the mountains, so as not to cross local roads - over gorges, rivers and buildings. This task was to link the new highway to the road network of the city to unload its transport flows.

12. A good sign - the presence of cyclists on the road. We have, in Kazan, that this is still far away.

13. Build a huge engineering complex of offices tunnels. I do not know what is! Look inside!

14. The whole process control system to keep track of a number of important parameters in tunnels

-

16. Display the big screen the result of multiple cameras in real time

17. I've only seen this before in the CHP and NPP

-

19. One of the biggest challenges was the fact that the new road runs right through the city. The photo can be seen.
What does it mean?! What's on the site of the road were at home. And all the hosts were given in exchange for their homes and private houses in other places (it was surprised, I thought always accommodated at an apartment high-rise buildings).

But it is not all the buildings on the way the roads were legitimate ...

What do you do when you hire builders? That's right, first make out a long pile of documentation in accordance with the law.

What did the State contracting, hiring "Transstroy" the object of increased complexity?
100% according to the requirements of all the executed was not a lot of questions had to be solved on the go. I do not envy the nerves of those who worked on this, instead of those who should have been in advance to make ...
That is elementary sites have not been resolved issues with illegal structures, and in some places was simply not prepared the documentation and geological expertise ...

Well, the two digits. All work on the creation of this engineering marvel worth 50 billion rubles, but "Transstroy" on the part of the customer today is not compensated for more than 4 billion rubles, encountered during the construction of the project as a result of unexamined. To ensure timely completion of the project for the Olympics "Transstroy" I was forced to invest their own funds in the project

20. Outlines understudy

-

-

23. Going down the next tunnel

24. And miraculously find ourselves already about Sochi railway station (photo out of the tunnel and the station's cupola)

25. Just after the exit of the tunnel (from the previous photo)

26. The Trestle 3rd line doubler

27. Aerial view of the same overpass

28. Nearby is the railway road.

29. Top view of the same place. Successfully point we found in one of the high-rise buildings in the city

-

31. We passed another tunnel.
Here we clearly see that during the construction of the inhabitants of the city lived right above the place where there was construction!
This will make just a unique new methods used for the first time in Russia (more info at the end of the post)

32. At this point, before the river flowed here and take the jeep was not always possible.
It was purpose-built drainage, held under the road

33. In the last tunnel made a stop to stroll peshochkom on it.
Picture taken directly from the asphalt road in the middle.

34. More than 60% of the length of the stand-up tunnels. Their total length is half the length of the largest road tunnel in the world "Lerdal" (Norway). This total length of tunnels understudy is a record for Russia.

35. The air in the tunnel is well ventilated.

36. Visits to Psakhe junction, which rests today Understudy.

The sad fact is that any decisions, removes cork in specific areas abut its beginning and end in the "narrow neck of the bottle» ...
Therefore, it would be ideal to prevent traffic jams in the area after the junction towards Psakhe Lazarev, to implement the project on creation of a complex of tunnels through Dagomis pass. After all, everything you need "Transstroy" have gathered here. And this team of professional builders and engineers in Sochi can easily engage in the construction of road and other infrastructure projects in the region.

37. The following 5 photos of construction time, you can see clearly how the tunnels on their way to the new method

As I said, for the solution to the most complex tunneling problems understudy "Transstroy" the first in Russia to introduce new technology construction of tunnels in soft ground ADECO.

This technology development is directly on the total cross section of the tunnel with a preliminary consolidation soil mass.

You can see the holes drilled for that.
Then pumped concrete and has just created the framework of the tunnel, even before he created the tunnel!

-

39. It is possible to achieve almost complete readiness facilities at the stage sboyki. Also, it is a highly "New Austrian method" tunneling.

40. understudy Spa Prospect - the largest complex of mountain road tunnels, built in Russia over the past 50 years, and one of the most difficult on engineering-geological conditions of the project of construction of flyovers and tunnels.

41. As was done

42. As it looks now

43. Moreover, 2/3 of roads and tunnels were built understudy for 14 months !? It's fantastic!
I never would have believed that this could be built in Russia.
Especially considering all the difficulties described above and arising in the course of construction. And it does not refer often to the construction in general.

What Understudy need to renew, it seems to me, no one will argue. And judging by the terms and quality make up for this, the most logical to draw a company whose professional experience in the construction of transport infrastructure in Sochi geological conditions have created the basis for the development and implementation of this project.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting