New housing Vladimir

Hello.
I will be brief: my name is Vladimir Vladimirovich. I do not know how many years, I live with crab and rukozhopom.
Will be 28 photos.
© teplik

I am a representative Cardisoma Armatum, also known as Rainbow crab, patriot, indigo crab, crab tricolor, ground crab. House name or by name, or "ass with claws».
I eat mostly vegetables - cabbage, carrots, apple. Occasionally I eat shrimp. Headless, but with shell - useful for growing organism. Sometimes they give gammarus. Sometimes pet lososyatinkoy.
Veda nocturnal, so their views are rarely indulge. But I'm a lightweight, adjustable, and a cute little allergic.

Although one of the names "land crab" ponachitavshis internet, I put it in an aquarium. Pour soil, stones, poured water, put the filter, coconut, hole, thermometer and twist as you want. Why live like this? Once I got out - tube and to the filter probod were twisted headband, cap is not pressed down, and I ran away. Caught, rinsed again and put it in the tank of the toilet. And continue once a week to kick me in the washing tank - take its terrible hands, put in a pan, put on a plate and leave to change the water, wash the soil, dig my hole and comfortable in every way vreditelstvovat. Only once pleased - hoisted two fish.

Trying to escape forced something and think after some time appeared near the aquarium and a chertёzhik cherepashnik.
According to GOST have not issued, the left and just write itself ugly.

Brought PVC panel and prikinuv claw to the gills and threw chertёzhik panel divided into two parts.

Raschertili as will bend, which was signed at a part of the wall will be.

Cutout that will dress up on the glass.

By incised lines made the first cut-out to the fold. And by applying the panel to the new bank, did the rest.

With razlinovkoy little converged, as too lazy to take into account the tolerances, but because panel a few centimeters on the matter was in store, then around the perimeter of the panel enough to excess.

Mark the holes for future technological lighting and cooler, cut through them and everything temporarily tightened - see how it has grown.
For cooler with protective grille special thanks Paradem.

Because it grows inside.

And as it grows out.

Cut off from the rest of the panel piece of the lid and clipped corners.

We put everything and stand admiring. Thinking - for yapvduvaniya air hole there, and for yapvyduvaniya - no. Included cooler roof lifted and moved.

Make a hole for the air outlet. Higher up, but smaller - to run away again.

Tape off all the film, from the fan wires hidden in the bar and brought under the lamp - not chewed. To let the old three-meter fan usb-cable and powered from the usb-charging. Screw the switch. Photo screwing been done :(

We got an old training stick duct tape was removed, washed, cut into rolls and baked in the oven (it to all sorts of bad bacteria and good dead-shmumerli)

Put together a scaffold tubes 0.6 and made a stand under the water container - that was raised above the ground.

About the location.
At the same time set to prepare the ground - water poured molded substrate using coconut. Favorite gryazyuchka, well holding the water and did not turn sour as quartz in the aquarium.

On the one side, and surrounded the bottom stones - not undermining and not flipped.

Covered with soil, they hang the thermometer, hygrometer, put half a bamboo tube to the top you can climb.

Gutted bath broom, sprinkled with ground leaves (they smell nice and helpful there). Water poured into the container, threw a pinch of sea salt and sat down to wait for the warm humidity. We waited a long time until it was replaced 2w led-15w-lamp on th energosberegayku.

When it was good (hygrometer respond with great delay), released in my new home.
The first step is dropped into the water, poised to get a bit of dirt, he jumped out and rolled bamboo unylolesenku and sat down in the corner.

I sit, look around sunet not there any plague me a hand.

Thrust. So you should try to get out of here.

They put a coconut instead of bamboo planks stuck magnrovuyu snag. In this corner of the dump failed.

We must try to dump on the thermometer.

Okino you look goodbye and go burrow, swim, water rasplёskivat wearing dirt in a container, and in every possible way to please the eye.

That's all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting