As I close up lights.

So long search in the internet, and the shops did not bring the proper result.
I decided to close up on the feng shui itself.
21 spike.

To do this, the campaign was organized in boutiques rukozhopiya.
Bought:
The rail 15 * 15 * 2500 pieces for a lot of knots on entom product Dogu.
Tracing
Rulers, L = 200 mm - 8 pieces.
PVA glue
Yarn-wool honest skomunizzhena my better half

I have this set looked like.

Cutting rail and processing (sandpaper) was hell. Well TtN neat rukozhop hell was converted by me and other vacuum fengshui paradise.

In fotozhopa Sakura close up and tried on tracing paper. And in the head to pick up color varnish.

All Internet gashes, and forums yaponskaga language (to be honest I even thought I had learned)

Well away we drove through the printer tracing a yaroglifami and Sakura.

Slowly associate structure and try on tracing paper. All strictly according to size, and holding angle 90ยบ.

Knit try on. All frames lacquered water-based layer 3.

After drying, gently tracing a glue pattern. Very gently for crude (PVA glue, water-based) tracing the slightest tension breaks.

Very carefully!

We protect the nerves fengshui TtN sculpt.

Purchased electrician, as usual bulb holder + = + a wire Let there be light! Rulers, sanded glued in the form of the cross. It turned out the light bulb holder, Plafonds.

We hang on the ceiling, connect, instead of the standard dimmer switch set. And begin to dry gently tracing (not broken), and stretched.

Add naprugi.

Yet.

We leave to the maximum heating bulb.

Hooray comrades, hurray!

I enjoy the work done, it is possible to extinguish the light, so to speak set up sex, but you can arrange a meeting room.

We arrived ceiling lamp, washed down ceilings (long head broke the wires through the web to push through, but savvy and rukozhopstvo have not taken away.

Price rukozhopstva and enjoyment of all four lamps excluding dimmer = 400r. On this I have everything, you can kick!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting