The shooting of four nationalists near Moscow

Last week in Moscow there was a loud murder. In Ramenskoye district unknown persons shot four nationalists. Who invited them to death, I tried to find out the correspondent of "Reedus».

Letters and 8 photo

"I have a friend ... Let's call it, for example, Ivan. He is very sneaky. Because of the fear of it on any boom offers the enemies to fight them one by one. I have a friend. Let us call it, for example, Cyril. He is very sneaky. Because of the fear for us, he can start shooting. I myself - really stupid, so no one met me, no one could convince of anything. I have a friend. Let us call it, for example, Alexander. He is also a coward. If garbage chasing us, it is frightened and presses on the gas, so they can not arrest us, "- these words, one man described his friends in one of their social networks. In Ramenskoye district were killed everything mentioned in this post ...

In the photo from left to right: Alexander Sorg, Dmitry Demushkin, Vanya Yeti © vk.com

Body Alexander "Sorge" Shakirov, Ivan "Bigfoot" Smirnov and two namesakes Kuz'minykh were found on Tuesday, February 18th. Three were killed on the spot. The fourth victim died without regaining consciousness in the hospital.

All of them until 2010 were part of the now forbidden organization "Slavic Union".

"I was at the investigators, but so far nothing concrete to say they can not, - said the day after the death of the leader of associates Dmitry Demushkin. - We know that they were killed by some persons, when they came out of the car. We used two Kalashnikov assault rifle and two pistols - told Demushkin. - I gave the sign a non-disclosure of the case. Investigators gave me to understand that in the near future the case will be solved, as in the investigation of the case thrown the best forces »...

In addition to "incitement" from the dead there were other hobbies. In particular, "Sorg", which revolved not only in nationalist circles, but also in "racially alien" three criminal record for robbery. How do I find journalists Shakirov for a long time was friends with the stars of Russian rap - Gufom and Ptah.

"They call me a common criminal, I was sitting at the head shot huckster with no material interest," - wrote during his lifetime Shakirov.

Not surprisingly, the underlying reason nationalist and criminal business were the main versions of the murder in the media and the police.

Sasha Zorg and rapper Gough © vk.com

Nationalists on the forums as the main version of the murder called ethnic hatred. Allegedly, the victims were so steep that stood "non-Russian" like a bone in the throat for it "filled up." In the end, we were able to find the information that two days before his death, lost a fight with Caucasians in one of the local cafes. According to our informant, the conflict occurred and caused the shooting of the defenders of the national idea. After receiving the address, we decided to check the data on the spot.

Cafe "Rainbow" in Ramenskoye district of Moscow region © Ridus.ru

The provincial average poshiba cafes resemble each other as twin brothers. To the best of shabby, a mysterious principle of drawing up a menu available definitely a place for dancing and jukebox. In the evenings - live music. Cafe with improper for the modern conservative named "Rainbow" does not differ from them. All the standard style of "oh, Razguliay soul." The staff and owners - away from the mountains, Russian command of the language is not very.

The waiter, a young man of nineteen, said that working in the catering daily and changers had not. According to him, no fights in the "Rainbow" was long gone, and in general they all always silently. I defend the honor of places in every way.

The owner, who remained nameless hero, was more amenable. "Nat, Draco ne bil - explained to us gray-haired man. - Schyum Biel, Biel ne Draco. " Translated into Russian, it was found out the following. Two days before the shooting, on Sunday, February 16, at "Rainbow" actually had a conflict between workers and supporters of the catering "Pan-Slavic" ideas.

Café flew several unknowns, began shouting nationalist slogans. Further explanation of the businessman were pretty confused. Said the problem with language skills. What actually happened next is difficult to say. Whether employees feared "extremists" hiding and called law enforcement officers, or themselves have expelled aggressors, and then called the police. We only know that the opponents of feeding the Caucasus fled the scene. "In the photo you recognize me?" - We asked to aksakal. "Kaneshna, dvaih as mother remembers," - he assured us, and turned his attention to photography.

Yeti Vania and Sasha Zorg © vk.com

Moments later the owner of "Rainbow" replied: "Ne ones. These - serёznye muschschiny. Those - malaletki, pianer znaesch? Ne lysy, zdes - shaven, then - Swifts. (businessman holds hands on his head, revealing a highly shaved temples and Iroquois). Them to another den prakuror took. "

Indications unnamed merchant we too believe. We decided to test data through the familiar man in the organs. Like, who nabedokuril something? Near Moscow police have confirmed the story master "Rainbow." Its cafes and really suffered because of the antics of the local teenagers. Answer, they will now be "under the law", but the slain nationalists have nothing to do. Is that the same idea is shared. Past.

Witness the taxi driver

The second version of the causes of criminal activity concerned shooting victims. Found dead at arms indirectly confirms that they were going to a serious "boom." We prepare for the worst, but got "olive tree" in the forehead right on the spot. "Saiga" against the CSSA and TT, as they say in domestic football, "not to force".

Witness what happened - a passing taxi driver, who reported the incident to the police, people could not see the attackers. "A group of men." Not too colorful description. However, a few people from the Ministry of Internal Affairs diluted dry painting. It turns out that on the side of the dead was another man. Fifth. It was on the lookout, "Father, you see cuts? And I - otvozhu »...

At the place of execution February 18 © Research Affairs of the Moscow region

When the "offenders" nerves could not stand watch. He left the post and threw his comrades to their fate. Such a conclusion was made by investigators, studied the picture of the incident. Snow keeps good marks, good, not everywhere had time to melt.

Gang violence have become a major version. We wanted something to overcome, did not work, ran, perished. Romance. However, everything turned out far more prosaic.

Before we begin a thorough check of criminal version, as our insider told us the new details. "Cops" came to a bold watch. Yes, the man who stood on the lookout. On the trail. In the interests of the investigation, the name of the witness is called, we can not. The rest is not a military secret.

At the place of execution February 18 © Research Affairs of the Moscow region

Testing minute pocket misery dead decided to improve its financial condition at the expense of local businesses. Agreed "to meet - to grind." Floats out more serious than expected. Sixty-five spent cartridges found at the crime scene in this regard is a good indicator.

But it's not that. Survivor hour ... able to identify one of the shooters. At the confrontation. They went at it the police with the help of billing. The cell phone in his pocket - a real traitor, and even incorruptible. With reference to the tower is difficult to argue.

It turned out that criminals and gunmen have nothing to do. According to police, identified party showdown - in appearance - "a simple peasant." In total, according to the investigation, there were four attackers. Protect their property, the situation got out of control, the result is known. Who are they and where do they get military weapons, we can only say at the end of the investigation. Probably the former military arsenal stashed away in case of war. The detainee already gives testimony.

That's the way advocates of racial purity and the knife instructors on full combat rukopashke and practical shooting were victims of a "tough guy." Beautiful good slogans at rallies, money do not smell ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting