Symbol of the era. 15 Heroes of Might and Magic III

Wandering through the spaces of hands reached out to Wikipedia article on HoMM and was seen the following fact: since the release of the first game of the series has passed 18, 5 years and beloved by many HoMM 3 - 15 years.
I'm sure that for many "Heroes" really opened the world of video games.
I do not belittle the fact of epic things like Doom, Heretic, Hexen, or bozheupasi, Tetris and Pacman. However, a series of games Heroes brought igrostroy, in my opinion, to a new level, the level achieved is still under the power of only a few such as in the adored me The Last Of Us, guys out there this story fire, play hard and console recovery x no , walking, lutish, killing, hadrkor in all fields, as we did before, but cut scenes pulling for an Oscar for best screenplay ... I have suffered the ECA, with their multi-million dollar budgets, new engines, next-gen graphics and an army of marketers. Almost twenty years ago saw the light of the founder of a whole generation of players. What is most surprising, the game is not forgotten. Subsequent parts have not had similar success, but if you know how to play a hero, it's like riding a bike. I saw them at someone on your computer and ask for a ride circle already know what you want to do you in the next couple of days.

Habr via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting