The best photos of the month

It happens that only one photograph can tell a story or to cause a storm of emotions.

Sometimes it's just a good angle or the right time. Sometimes a beautiful landscape or a unique phenomenon. Most often it's just a chronicle of our amazing daily life documented by photographers from around the world. These pictures - everything is beautiful, funny and heartbreaking.

27 photo.

Austrian skiers posing against the backdrop of the mountains in Sochi. © Reuters

Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence, Kevin Spacey and Angelina Jolie in the self steep in history.
© Ellen DeGeneres

Picture of Shanghai under construction towers at a height of 650 meters. © Vitaly Raskalov

That is what it means to "seize the moment» © Renatas Jakaitis

The defense ministers of Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands and Germany. © Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert

Perfect calculation © Yoav Lemmer

Monday Morning

Before chills

The artist Tim Linhart and his friends play instruments made entirely of ice © Jack Affleck

A week ago, I lost my cat, but four days ago, I found him and brought into the house, and now my cat is back. Now I have two of the same cat.

Belarusian Anton Kushnir athlete during the qualifying competitions in freestyle. © Reuters

Valentine's Day

After these pictures I want to believe that love is eternal.

In the morning complaining about the fact that I do not want to leave the house, when the snow and slippery. When I saw this guy, I realized that my feelings do not matter. © spunwasi

Droplets

National Library of China

Study, study and study again! © Tian-yu Xiong

Underground beach

Hidden beach in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Champion

In Amsterdam, at the annual fair "Nine Months" kids take part in the race on all fours. While competitors hesitated at the start, the leader of the race to the finish line breaks. © Robin van Lonkhuijsen

Clouded leopard

(beautiful)

The first flowers of plum blossom in China, despite the heavy snowfall that hit the city. Plum blossoms in late winter before the cherry, so it is considered a symbol of the flowers of spring, rebirth and youth. © Shen Peng

Northern Lights in Finland

© Jorma Luhta

Spring in the spring, but the priest still freezing

The London Zoo collective meeting on the theme: "How to survive the cold fucking ?!» © medavia

The ski resort Zao in Yamagata Prefecture skiers come down the hill among the "snow monsters" - trees covered with "soft" frost. This is an amazing natural phenomenon of the Japanese call dzyuhё. © Associated Press

At World's End

Hanging over the ocean Sørvágsvatn lake on the island of Vagar and is the largest lake in the Faroe Islands, Denmark.

Chapter ginger family

from the moment when the Pope of the family really wanted a boy.

Well, what?

No, not the lights again, let's once more.

It likes to ride in the car

I do not even know what is there better be touched: how cool cat peeking out of the car (usually the lot of dogs so stick), his jacket or different colored eyes.

So far, my friends!

taken here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting