7 interesting facts about Illusionist Igor Kio

March 13, 1944 was born Igor Kio. He was called the last great magician, because after meeting him even adults convinced that miracles happen.

8 photos.

Destined
Igor Kio continued the work, which has devoted his whole life his father - magician Emil Kio. But the world would never see memorable illusions Igor Kio, if the boy chose a different path: continued training in a football school under the guidance of the legendary Constantine Beskova. The coach praised the young athlete. He joked: "From the guy will sense, because he scored more than others!" Kio treasured photo Beskova with the signature on the back: "My best student from the former teacher." And yet the love the circus was stronger. Early debut of 15-year-old Kio became rather accidental: the young actor has replaced a sick father. Independent performance lasted as long as my father was ill, and until the last days of his father's son was always there as an understudy and assistant. Later Igor Emilevich say that "work Kio" he was ordained long before he could realize.

"FUN deceives»
The real name of the father Kio - Hirschfeld. There are several versions of the appearance of a nickname, which later became legendary. In the book Emil Kio "Tricks and magicians" indicates that the alias was prompted extinguished by the letter "H" in one of the cinemas. Emil Teodorovich friends passed by and one of them said that "IOC" could be a great stage name. Igor himself Emilevich said that the family is obliged sonorous name of the Jewish prayer. When my father lived in Warsaw, its output begins with the sound of prayer, where the refrain: "Tkio! Tkio! Tkio! "Scatter throughout the county. "For several years it TKIO so etched in the minds of his father, he decided to contact him his life an artist!" - Wrote in his book "The illusion without illusion" Igor Emilevich. Adds: "Kio - common noun magician at all, causing direct and immediate association" - it seems that there Kio in circus forever. The selected name is perfectly suited to the expressive image Emil Teodorovich - image of oriental magician in turban and bright robe. He has the right to life and another version: KIO - from "How interesting to deceive."

«THE SHOW MUST GO ON»
Show Igor Kio had a phenomenal success, not only in the Soviet Union, but far beyond. Japan, the United States, Belgium, France, Turkey ... Unforgettable illusion risky stunts, spectacular show and personal charm protagonist did their work - the excitement was so great, who is only at home Kyo gave 600 ideas each year. And then fell on hard times - in the late 90-ies of the country's inhabitants was not up to the circus and miracles. Kyo had to virtually start from scratch, organizing the "Show illusion Igor Kio." He had to work almost 24 hours a day - to survive in difficult times was not easy. To save the troupe, he took orders for performances in nightclubs, in what later bitterly admitted to reporters: "I myself spoke to the parties and felt disgusting. For booze at you zero attention. But in the heat and could jump on stage - "help" do tricks ".

"WONDERLAND PRODUCTION»
"What about the miracles ... So they really do not!" - Says Igor Kio. And he continued: "This I say as a person who is engaged in mass production." Of course, the program was Kio large number of rooms, which fell to him from his father, including a world-renowned masterpiece "The burning of women." Himself Kio basically did not use ready-made stunts and tricks - to invent something new is much more interesting. So it has a unique number to the aquarium, floating in the air a grand piano and a woman turns into a lion. His skill was recognized by colleagues and critics: he was the only Russian illusionists, who was awarded the Belgian "Oscar" of the Brussels Royal Circus. Himself Kyo noticed that his main secret is not that he is - a magician, and that he - "the actor, able to play the magician of Stanislavsky."

"BURNING»
On the men's charms Igor Kio composed legends. He joked that he should just look into the eyes of a woman, and she found herself in his power. That just did not do Kio with beautiful women while the rooms sawed, burned, turned into bears and lions, spiked rods, lightning changed them outfits. And always with humor I noticed that while he loves a woman, she was not in danger. Excellent relations have developed Kio and diva Alla Pugacheva. It also once he "burned", and Allah did not mind. Number entered in the program "New Year's attraction", but first had to convince not only the fire service for a long time to give permission, but also to write to the Minister Nikolai Shchelokova. Only after Kyo got back my statement with a red inscription: "Burn!" Room was able to deliver. By the way, his third wife and assistant Victoria Ivanovna Kio Illusionist burned under the enthusiastic applause of the public for 20 years.

Galina
Of the three marriages Keogh became the most famous Union Galina Brezhnev, which lasted a little more than a week, and was terminated, allegedly, on the initiative of the test. Leonid Ilyich did not express disapproval direct their union, but when the opportunity arose - advantage. According to one version - security officials found that the documents were issued before the statutory deadline, which was the official reason for the divorce. Relationship Igor and Galina continued for several years. Over a lifetime, Kio will not tell about Galina no bad words: "She was just a woman, a good mother, wife, mistress. This was her destiny. "

"REHEARSAL memorial»
He always said that, like his father, does not like anniversaries. In an interview, he remarked: "There are people who get the greatest pleasure when sitting in a chair and listen to speeches about themselves" and recalled another Arcadia Arkanov that such celebrations bitingly called "rehearsals wake." "Such rehearsals can not stand! They simply will not! "In early 2006, Kio seriously ill: he found running pneumonia that was complicated by diabetes, which he suffered during a life. For a long time I refused to go to the hospital, but in the end all agreed on the same operation. Igor Kio Emilevich died at the age of 62 due to heart failure and was buried at Novodevichy Cemetery, next to his father.

Internet

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting