Questions to Arnie

Users known western online community online chat asked questions of the former governor, bodybuilders and just a good man - Arnold Schwarzenegger. Under the cut you will wait for the most interesting questions.

Will be 10 pics + text source.

"Hi, I'm Arnold. Former Mr. Olympia, Conan, The Terminator and the Governor of California. I killed a Predator. Here's a photo proof that a true self. Ask whatever you want! »

Arnold, you have lived three lives in one - a bodybuilder, actor and governor. Which of them was given you the hardest?
Governor - the most difficult and yet interesting work, and acting brings the most pleasure.

As you did the transition from the governor's chair back to Hollywood?
I miss Sacramento! But, at the same time, I had a great time working on the film "Return of the Hero". The most important thing - with a passion to treat everything, no matter what you did.

Do you kakoy- director or actor with whom you have not yet had time to work, but would like to?
I would like to work with Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg. And with Sam Raimi would be nice.

Renouncing what role do you regret most?
I really regret not having starred in "The Rock". I like the movie, and he eventually turned out great. But when I was offered the role, it was only 80 pages of the script, with a bunch of handwritten edits that did not look ready.

Arnold, you have been an idol for my father, who died nine years ago. He signed on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine with your image, put it in a frame, put on the table and throughout his coaching career told everyone that it was you gave him an autograph. I just wanted to say that you have been for him a personal hero, and if he were alive today, he would be first in the queue for all your movies.
Thank you for your comment! I wish I never met your father, he must have been a wonderful person.

What is the best advice you have received in my entire life?
My father always said, "whether it is useful."

This is the happiest moment in your life? (Pictured)

No, this is the happiest moment in his life! (When Arnold became a US citizen)

The second option wins!

Your signature screams in movies, they are usually scripted or you improvise?
All pure improvisation. Every one of them.

What is your favorite quote from the movie?
I'll be back.

How often do you speak German? After so many years in the US, it is more convenient if you speak in English?
Not very often, I definitely much easier and more convenient to speak in English. That should lead you to think about how bad my German became.

What would you choose - fight with hundreds of predators the size of a duck or a duck-sized Predator?
I would prefer a duck-sized predator than to mess with 100 predators the size of a duck. I have already won the Predator-sized predators is sure to duck and somehow manage.

Will do "Twins-2»?
Yes, we will, with Danny DeVito and Eddie Murphy

In the documentary "Pumping Iron" You mentioned that one specifically given "bad advice" one of bodybuilding competitions in Austria. You said that in America, now the last trick - shout loudly, taking each new pose on stage. During the competition, he did so, and then the guards took him away from the scene, thinking that he was crazy. Were in this incident have consequences? Much whether you angry this bodybuilder? Do you regret this?

Well, firstly, it was in Munich. I have always loved fun, and it was one of my best. The guy was a little inadequate - we are always making fun of those who fabricate and played "cool". So this guy all at once said that he was the winner. So I decided to tell him about the new "trend" - sound effects while posing: the higher your hands, the more high-pitched voice to scream, and when you lower them down - the tone of voice is also reduced. I also warned him that he was not paying attention to the reaction of the audience - say, this is now the last trick in America and Europe is already too slowly picks up. Around the fourth cry is taken away from the scene and pushed to the back door. For him there were no consequences, well, except that a little disgraced.

I on the best of friends made fun too - for example, when Franco (Colombo) first came to America, I slipped him a cheerful cookies. He was just off the plane, so as a precaution I gave him only half. Then we went to visit my friends who could not understand why we have an hour lying on the floor and rzhem. The only thing they knew about Franco - is that he is the strongest man in the world, so we were shocked. Franco is a great time, though without knowing why. A few days later I told him finally told.

Such is a brief history of my bodybuilding jokes. ©

I have everything !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting