Symphony - the second day as the Russian city

I departed from Moscow in the morning, and three were in Krasnodar. Dung beetles announced 900 from the airport to the train station, asked the lovely girl to call a normal taxi - 300.
14 photos via Tuvakin Sergey

For the first time he saw the Cossacks. They really are patrolling and the airport and railway station. Such ... cinematic. But with a very stern look, brows furrowed in the style of "the enemy will not pass."

The bus at 6 am in the Port Kavkaz - woke the entire Kuban, woke up only in Temryuk.

Further shakedown at the entrance - the cops were surprised zagranu my visa and expelled from the bus deal. After a thorough shakedown in the seaport, with the full interrogation. And why did you go to the United States - that is to the point. Boy interrogator, having found no reason not to let go, with apologies to my data has brought in a notebook - "well, you understand." I do not know, honestly.

On the other side of the ferry meets dozen little green men in full armor. When asked to take a picture - a sharp "no". Why not, you train in a mask! And not even in a pink ... He took off on the sly ...

Customs does not have and does not take good

Kerch-Feodosia-symphonic with transfers. Everywhere Russian flags with the Crimean. Everyone is happy to discuss what will happen next.

In the capital city of the Crimean parliament building on the straight line change sign. A huge Russian flag at half court.

City in a joyful but somewhat nervously excited. Everyone seems to be good from what is happening, but uncertainly. Ukrainian police get off in groups and watched the youth with the Russian flag.

Holiday did not prevent the Ukrainian military confrontation and "uncertainty" of colleagues, called "self-defense forces of the Crimea." "Forces" surrounded the military unit on the boulevard of Lenin in the city center. Ukrainian soldiers barricaded, strong, and leave his side does not intend to. A "force", apparently, is not going to go away.

The city lives. Oh, and the beer in the banks is still at 20 rubles (in terms of hryvnia, rubles here is not in operation), despite the alliance with Russia. And the wonderful dumplings in dumplings. And a sense of humor on the spot, so it will be all right.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting