"Niva", summer and we

Apparently, getting ready for the beginning of the warm season, my body decided to slightly pribolet. So I began flipping photos from last summer. There will be 46 images. my authorship (4vertko).

1. Summer began March 30, 2013. That's when I got into the field for the first time in the year. On the sidelines of places still covered with snow, mud was everywhere, interesting enough. Even taking pictures did not. But already on April 13 mountains looked like (at the bottom of the waterlogged bridge):

2. This is what I like the location of Orsk - a choice in what kind of weather to go. While in the mountains is still quite cold, damp and uncomfortable, in the desert, close to Kazakhstan, quite clear and warm. We left after a week in the village with the glorious title Aschebutak: warm-warm. More and pitcher found here, man. Kumgans called. Used by local residents as a bidet. But it's a secret, even if everyone thinks it's in there, such as the genie.

3. And on April 27 was very warm and dry. And it was possible to ride a little further, to the same in the opposite direction - in Bashkortostan. Mountain I like more than the steppe. More interesting in them somehow. And I love the trees, though not a druid.

4. In one of the field in Bashkiria found such a tree stump with the eyes. Curiously, just three days later we found out the authors of this artistry. They turned out to artists from Orsk. We rested there in the summer of the previous year and ennobled clearing.

5. In some places on the kind of truly breathtaking, in the truest sense. Standing - and you want to watch, to open his eyes even wider, to see more and more fully. It is a pity that the photograph I can not express this feeling.

6. The little brown dot on the far turn of the river - a cow:

7. And here it feels like some sort of earth formation suddenly leaned forward and a half left in the ground, as if to capsize. And the second half of it, on the contrary, rose from the earth:

8. especially pleased then cross "Niva", bought a couple of months before. For example, up to this point on another machine, we could hardly reach:

9. And this is - rocks Yamantash (like something bad is translated from the Bashkir). Favorite place of water tourists.

10. Around the beautiful, but sometimes makes you think a lot of monuments to those killed tourists - who drowned, who fell off a cliff ...

11. That kote. And our cats mate Andrew Tsaryova on Yamantashe very much. They left behind 200 meters from the camp in the mountains, found there a kind of guard yourself a rock and stuck there almost all the time:

12. May 18 it was green everywhere. We decided to drive us to a previously unknown way, wander a little, despite the Navigator, but it was worth it. Curious clearing, though located in the bowl of low hills:

13. Backbone Mountain:

14. The sky began to tighten clouds. A light breaks through them. Edit, of course, a little picture ...

15. In the steppes of the land begins to exude salt. Place gets almost white bald spots go, though on a different planet:

16. Well in an abandoned village in Bashkortostan:

17. An exceptionally beautiful place. And remarkably huge number of ticks, as I have never seen. After three meters, you can remove yourself from ticks about five. Another three meters - five ticks. It is strange that no one has not grasped:

18. Streets in Bashkiria called in two languages: Russian and Bashkir. In general, a very noticeable difference in relation to the environment between the Orenburg region and Bashkortostan. Once all the Bashkirs neater, cleaner, even if completely collapsed.

19. decided to bring their parents to the village, where we once lived. Judging by the navigator, there is a bridge here. Father tries to assess whether it is possible for him to pass. But no, not risk.

20. The Church, as if from the "Wii" Gogol (not to be confused with the 2013 film):

21. "Field" neatly parked near the barn:

22. The father met an old acquaintance:

23. And then we went to Krasnodar region. On the track somehow it uniformly and did not want to take pictures. But we decided to jump over the mountains and drive straight to the sea. The road was just wonderful (which had already published it your photos, sorry for samobayan):

24. Then the road became worse. We are bogged down, drowned camera (land he rest in peace) came back on the road to the sea and then went all the past Novorossiysk:

25. In Bashkiria still interesting. Here, for example, abandoned cemetery of the ancient village:

26. And here there was not a very pleasant thing. We started moving river and the car completely passed out. It did not work anything. Cellular, of course, no, even on the tops of the mountains. While I was looking for what to do, light does not waste time whining and wailing in the spirit of "Oh, what to do?", Read some scientific book in the car, preparing for the conference.
Lucky, that near to the little man turned Chevy-Niva the glorious city of Ai. He dragged us, by my count, about one hundred kilometers through the fields. Thank you, Alex!

27. fix took quite a bit of time and we will ride again. Curious to me abandoned village on the border with Bashkiria:

28. Strange feeling I'm having when we go there ...

29. In one of the mountains, apparently, was a cemetery. The inscription on the monument only suggestive:

30. Again, in the direction of Kazakhstan. In the steppe shepherds boring and they often drive up to talk.

31. Cemetery abandoned village. Except it says nothing about the fact that people lived here:

32. By the end of August, I began to look like. surrounding were shocked, some I did not recognize:

33. A light, my wife, like this:

34. Towards the Chelyabinsk region also appeared to go quite interesting. Mostly dirt roads look like this:

35. And places like this. Desolation and despair:

36. At this point in the 18th century was a military redoubt:

37. On the navigator helps those who help themselves. Risen Ural flooded bridge, which we planned to ride:

38. Abandoned church on the bank of the Urals. Once upon a time there was a fortress near here, then destroyed Pugachev.

39. He did not like before Iriklinskaya reservoir for a lot of people and bald shore. It turned out - simply went there. Fabulous some place:

40. Almost like the sea. Even better.

41. Guberlinskoy mountains. The red dot at the bottom: "Niva»

42. There are many abandoned villages. The adobe house right in the center of the tree has grown and thereby extend the life of the walls - now the rain is not as fast blurs abandoned structure:

43. Again in the desert: Eugene and Sergey choosing watermelon and melon:

44. According to legend, there was once mined for gold:

45. Strange for us the stone circles in the fields have been identified by experts as the picture remains of medieval burial Mazars nomads:

46. ​​And another abandoned village. Muntay called.

Much, of course, did not get in the picture. Behind the wheel it is not very convenient to take pictures. Sometimes everything is so interesting that it seems everything is just spoil your photo. It's better to be in memory only. So nice.

Everything can be broken. I am glad that winter is over. Uzho still drive around!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting