Stella McCartney launched a capsule collection of children's clothing based on fantasy & quot; Maleficent & quot;

Toward the close of the spring moviegoers expect the long-awaited premiere of the fantastic pictures with Angelina Jolie called "Maleficent».

Angelina Jolie in "Maleficent»

Stella McCartney does not remain indifferent, and took up the development of a capsule collection of clothing for children, consisting of 8 units, inspired by the images of the heroes of the new picture.

For the designer is not the first experience of cooperation with Disney - four years earlier, she had a hand in the creation of jewelry for the movie "Alice in Wonderland", and in his collection autumn-winter 2009, even the characters used for the Bambi campaign.

Campaign Stella McCartney, F / W 2009

"From early childhood I was fascinated by the work of the studio. You could say I grew up on these films, like most guys - McCartney said in an interview, adding - I gladly accepted the invitation to visit Angelina Jolie on the set. "

Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney

Cost of products from McCartney to Disney ranges from $ 75- $ 185, 10% of the sales of which will be spent in support of the project SOS Children's Villages.

Tags

See also

New and interesting