Dwarfs

In Atlanta, USA, lives one of the smallest people in the world - Nick Smith. The young man for 22 years, and the size of it from three-year kid (87, 5 cm) .Despite the size, Nick physically developed as an ordinary 22-year-old man. Size - does not matter. Nick feels healthy person, and it's cool.

What if the smallest 6-year-old girl to take a picture with the world, perhaps more rabbit UK? Cognitive dissonance at least! Nevertheless, it held a photo shoot in a small British town Bideyle. Height Charlotte Gersayd only 71 centimeters - its nine sister holding her like a baby. Young Charlotte, which is projected to physicians, had to die soon after birth, she loves animals, so my mother and brought her to the farm Big Sheep and Little Cow. View of a giant rabbit threw her into shock and delight at the same time.

The growth of this 23-year-old young man from India reached 82 centimeters, the name (or rather, his name) his Aditya Romeo Dev, and he - the smallest bodybuilder in the world. Or rather, it was. In 2012, he died of a code of aneurysm rupture in one of the vessels of the brain. Poor little athlete much too late. In particular, he wanted to meet the woman of his dreams. "I see my friends get married, and I'm happy for them, but at the same time I was a little sad because of it lately," - he said in one of his last interviews - "I want to meet someone and I get married, but I have no idea when it will happen. " Alas, and did not work at the little "Romeo". Sorry ...

In being the smallest man in the world, has its advantages: any birthday cake with almost your height and any pint of beer - both bochonoe. 22-year-old Khagendra Thapa Magar from Nepal for about a year - from 2010 to 2011 - was regarded as the smallest man in the world, until he beat the Filipino.

Who is the youngest person in the world is again the Nepalese, but the other: one Chandra Bahadur Dungy, whose height is only 54, 64 centimeters. Of course, he was in the Guinness Book of Records, and it was enough to call him in numerous television shows and interviews. Dungy lives in a small village 540 kilometers south-west of Nepal. He has more than 70 years, while it claims that did not take a lifetime no medications and has never been a doctor.

It's amazing: Manju Ghimire, who lives in the countryside not far from Kathmandu, did not increase above 82, 5 centimeters, while her parents, brothers and sisters - perfectly normal for their age, height and weight. Mother left her when she was 4 years old, but good people in this world are always: it took care of one of the so-called Children's Villages SOS. It is a charitable organization that helps children who, for whatever reason, left without parents around the world. Manju - not the stunted woman of the world, however, according to her, to be the smallest in Nepal, she also likes.

Sometimes small stature can help in his career: the most diminutive man in the UK - 55 tions Michael Heber, played one of the goblins in the movie Harry Potter and the Ewok in "Return of the Jedi." They say that when he was born, his mother advised him to quit in the hospital and forget about it. His height 87 centimeters

In a world in which they live have 7 billion people, stunted people very much. They are enough to organize a separate village. In China, we did so: they opened a theme park "Kingdom of the Dwarves", according to his entourage resembling towns from video games or fairy tales. The inhabitants of this village can not be an adult above 127 centimeters tall.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting