Charlotte Lebon

Actress Charlotte Lebon debuted in the latest "Asterix and Obelix". A year has passed and Charlotte gets the female lead film "Yves Saint Laurent". Today, Charlotte is called a rising star and one of the most beautiful French actresses.

Charlotte Lebon was born on 4 September 1986 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Interest in the acting profession at the young Charlotte appeared thanks to my mother - actress Brigitte Parkett. But Charlotte did not immediately follow in the footsteps of her that, starting with the work model.

As a model appeared in magazines Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Grazia, Marie Claire. Then Charlotte led the weather forecast on the French Canal +, and there she noticed the directors and casting directors.

"I worked as a model for eight years, and I hated the job, where you are treated like cattle, and you feel like a thing" - confessed to Charlotte.
Charlotte Lebon has a very clear view on the issue:

"It seems that now everyone can be a model. We often see people who have a funny face that have nothing to do with the models of the past - with noble features and classic beauty »

In the film "Yves Saint Laurent" Charlotte plays the role of fashion models and muses Laurent - Victoire Dutrelo

"Then the fashion models were quite different. For the role I had much to lose weight, and even take dance lessons and ballet »

"The film, which shocked me most of all - it's" Melancholia "by Lars von Trier. In it there is no hope. I was so scared that some nights sleeping with his mother. It's not so cute when you're twenty-six years. »
Asterix and Obelix in Britain - the first feature film Le Bon. She played a small role of Ophelia beauty

"Foam Days" Michel Gondry - romantic tale based on the novel by Boris Vian. It has become a partner of Charlotte's Omar Sy, made famous by the movie "One plus one»

In the film, Jalil Lespera "Yves Saint Laurent" Charlotte played the famous model Dutrelo Victoire, which initially was the main Christian Dior's muse, and later - the young Yves Saint Laurent

Most recently, the MIRV rolling out two movies in which leading roles have Lebon: picture of the great couturiers "Yves Saint Laurent" and the film "March" against racism and homophobia in France in 1983.

Tags

See also

New and interesting