Ivan Vasilievich =)

Iteresno facts about the famous Soviet film shot by producer Leonid Gaidai 1. Few people know, but "Ivan" - a play by Mikhail Bulgakov. Established in the years 1934-1936, based on the play "Bliss." During the life of the author and is not intended not published (first published in 1965). He served as the basis of the film "Ivan Vasilievich" shot the famous Soviet film director Leonid Gaidai. The movie became the leader of the Soviet film distribution in 1973 - more than 60 million viewers of the USSR.

2. American moviegoers film known as "Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future" (eng. Ivan Vasilievich: Back to the Future) - localizers thus created an analogy with another well-known fiction comedy, "Back to the Future" by Robert Zemeckis;)

3. Additional phone number "3-62", which refers to George Miloslavsky when calling to work Shpak, is the price of a bottle of vodka in the Soviet Union.

4. Some marketers suggest that George Miloslavsky one of the first Soviet TV screens engaged in product-Pleysmentom (receiving implicit (hidden) advertising or Sberbank Savings banks).

5. On the role of Georges Miloslavsky auditioned beloved Andrei Mironov, but played his Leonid Kuravlev.

6. "caviar overseas, aubergine" was brought to Russia in the XVII century, from Iran, that is much later than the events described. When shooting at the king's table was not eggplant and squash caviar.

7. House Shurika - house number 13, Building 1, on Novokuznetskaya street, about midway between the metro station "Novokuznetskaya" and "Paveletskaya" in Moscow. In it there is a shop "Torch" (part of the visible signs in frames), since 2006 - a supermarket "Scarlet Sails».

8.The performance of the song "Love to meet" auditioned Sofia Rotaru, but
her performance because of the rather low voice does not fit for comedy
film. As a result, it has performed Nina Brodsky. Rotaru sang this song in
presentation "The First Fast" New Year's Eve of 2005-2006.

9. In the play, there is no scene of the arrest and interrogation of the king. Police arrived after the return of the king in his time. Previously the king manages to break the rage machine Timofeev learn that the Swedes gave Kem. Bunsha and Miloslavsky police detain together. Psychiatrists in the play did not cause.

10. According to some general director Leonid Gaidai fee was incredible at that time 18 000 rubles! Which was one of the reasons for the closure of the experimental creative association "IT", created as a commercial cinema experience.

11.Ivan Terrible and everyone in his time talking on modern Russian,
which is finally formed only three hundred years later. And the song "Maroussia tears
pours "obviously very modern.

12. In the episode of the elevator ("bricked, demons ...") the king baptized three fingers. But until 1653
, the Orthodox cross with two fingers.

13.Balalayka, which is played among other instruments during a lunch break,
stands out most clearly, it has not existed during the reign of Ivan the Terrible.
The orchestra of folk instruments, it was used only in the nineteenth century only

14.Skipetr and Power, which holds the Ivan Bunsha (and which
depicted on the icon), as a symbol of royal power appeared a hundred years later
current events, in the XVII century.

15.Kostyumy medieval era (including the king) had previously been used in the film
Sergei Eisenstein's "Ivan the Terrible", filmed in 1944.

16.When the shooting scene king's feast director insisted that all the food was real,
and not a sham, but the picture is not in the budget expenses were laid on it. Then
Leonid Gaidai took his own expense deficit sturgeon and other delicacies,
spending 200 rubles.

17.Kogda royal feast was made manifest, and the film, it was found that on the table is
someone left a bottle of "Borjomi". Royal feast had fully retake
again.

18.Shvedsky ambassador does not speak Swedish, and in broken German (corresponding
the text of the play by Mikhail Bulgakov)

19. In the stage of questioning by police of Ivan the Terrible to the question "Where to live?»
he replies: "The Chamber" (censorship), according to the Leonid Gaidai: "The Kremlin, Moscow»

20.Originalnaya Mikhail Bulgakov's play was written in 1935 and shows the life of the 1930s,
while the film was shot in 1973. As a result of the script have been some
changes reflecting modern realities at the time. For example, a gramophone,
mentioned in the play, was changed into a tape recorder, worsted coat - on suede
jacket, and in the time machine uses transistors.

Quotes:
- On behalf of the public!
- When you say, Ivan, the impression that you are raving.
- Are lying, dog! I am the king!
- I throw my husband - this holy man with all the amenities!
- If you were my wife, I would have hung up ...!
- Oh, What a beauty! Lepota!
- What are you looking at me like, a father? For me there is no patterns and flowers do not grow.
- I put the phone down! .. Crushed hat !!!
- That's what makes the life-giving Cross!
- All Shaw acquired by back-breaking labor, all were killed!
- And I put more points! Oh, you, the inventor! I'll invent is that you do not obradueshsya!
Yes Yes. We can help, help! Intellectual miserable! You learned on his head - all bald!
- Citizens! Keep your money in a savings bank ... unless, of course, you have them.
- If you know, we, the kings, for harm milk necessary to give free!
- I am the life ... my ...
- What is your life, filthy dog ​​?!
- Where's the king?
- It is necessary to have a snack!
- Bricked ... walled demons.
- Common wake, my lord!
- Caviar black, red ... Yes! Caviar overseas ... [licked] aubergine!
- And you will be cured ... and you too will be cured ... and I will be cured ... [takes off the wig]
- How to petition the king podaёsh ?!
- Leave me, an old woman, I'm sad ...
- Tambov wolf you lord!
- Alas, Alas, Ivan Vasilich! Woe is me!
- You why upset the noble lady, filthy peasant ?!
- Oh, noblewoman - Lepa beauty! Chervlёna lips brovmi the Union ... Why are you still
We need, dog? ... So marry, horonyaka Prince releases it!
- I was again plagued by vague doubts ... I Shpak - tape, the ambassador - a medallion ...
- King, very nice, hello, the king!
- Hey, man! Human!!! Waiter! Kidney once the queen!
- This role abusive, and I beg me not to use it! God, what a house here! That
robbed, the name-calling ... and still fight for the honorary title of "home of high culture
life "- it's a nightmare, a nightmare!
- Excuse me, you do not huligante! .. What is more for drunken antics ?! I have a complaint against you
file a collective ...!
- I demand the continuation of the banquet!
- Packs, packs ... Cherubic Hymn! .. Languages ​​do not own, your honor.
- Were not executed, the great emperor - were say a word!
- What is the parasite dared to break the door in the royal premises? Do them for
hanged to you to break them ?!
- No need to hurry - I always have time to sit down.
- Oh, ya-ya! Kem parish! Oh, ya-ya!
- Shift the eyebrows! Shift the eyebrows !!!
- The state is not poorer - take away!
- Yes, they cut off the head and the whole business.
- Look ... You are in my hole protrёte!
- Fie on you. Fie on you again!
- The police swept, dealing sew!
- What is the dog ?! Dissolve here without me! What is the district's repertoire you? It must be something
mass singing, contemporary: Tralee Wali, boiled, boiled it, we do not ... reflux-boiled, that we do not Tralee wali ...
- I - Artist of large and small academic theaters; and my name - my name too
It is known, so I called her!
- God, what a type! Bravo, bravo! Look, I do not recognize you in makeup! Who you are? Sergei
Bondarchuk ... no, no. Yuri Nikulin ... ... no. My God .. [knocks on his forehead] Innocent
Smoktunovskij [coming to the king] ... Kesha ... [knocks on the cheek]
- What do you mean, son of a bitch, an impostor, state-owned land to squander ?! So in fact no
townships are not impossible to satiate!
- Such questions, dear Ambassador, with kondachka not solved. We need to consult with
friends, go for a week.
- Three tape, three cameras overseas, the three domestic cigarette case, jacket
suede, three ... jackets.
- Everybody dance!
- Say, you do not have a separate room?
- Check you are now going to die, great news! Yakin threw his Kikimora, well,
He persuaded me to fly with him in Gagra!
- Ale, the police? the police? It says today robbed Shpak ... and I'm not about
theft - we have here is worse than - the engineer Timofeev in his apartment living king
called! .. I not drink ... I give you my word of honor ... I'm waiting.
- Velma Inasmuch ... very grateful to you!
- Since we ... exceedingly ... on a plane late!
- There were demons - we do not deny. But they self-destructed. So I ask
It's silly to stop panic!

What a pity that many of these great actors are no longer with us ...
Yuri Yakovlev

Michael Pugovkin

Alexander Demyanenko

Savely Kramarov

Natalia Kustinskaya

Sergei Filippov

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IALFVo90K4

--img28--

By the way the song "Talk dirty happiness»
"All of a sudden, like a fairy tale, the door creaked ...»
performed Valery Zolotukhin)

--img29--