Flying Dog Ryan White

A lover of pets in England Ryan White loved to see how fun it looks jumping dog. I photographed once, twice. And then creates a series of images, which are then processed in Photoshop. These photos of the dog looked as if really fly.

Corgi nicknamed scampi in a jump in the park of Queens (Queen's Park) in Brighton, UK

Dalmatian, nicknamed Charlie plays with Rhodesian Ridgeback Enzi Lansing on the beach Beach in Brighton, England

Jack Russell Terrier, known as Artie in a jump in the park Stenmer (Stanmer Park) in Brighton, UK

Jack Russell Terrier, known as Artie in a jump in the park Stenmer (Stanmer Park) in Brighton, UK

Jack Russell Terrier, nicknamed Pip in Brighton, UK

Jack Russell Terrier nicknamed Sid playing frisbee on the beach Brighton Beach, UK

I photograph dogs for five years, but when I see how happy the animals jump, I rejoice myself. I want to show people what a truly happy pet.

Collie nicknamed Pandey catches the ball in Brighton, UK

Australian cattle dog named Sammy jump on the farm Mile Oak Farm (Mile Oak Farm) in Brighton, United Kingdom

Pug named Boo jumping on the beach in Northumberland, UK

Snapshot boxer nicknamed Bell in Hove Beach in Brighton, England

Ryan believes that the most successful picture - picture of her dog Charlie. She is very proud of his dog, and believes that, remembering all the moments of jumps, unusual situations, it creates a kind of memorial to his heroic behavior. For example, the photographer touches like great Charlie can jump over ravines of the ball.

Staffordshire Bull Terrier in a jump in Shipkout Valley (Sheepcote Valley)

Staffordshire Bull Terrier in a jump in Shipkout Valley (Sheepcote Valley)

In the Ryan uses a special technique to improve the quality of filming, then processes the photos. After making a series of images in motion, it combines footage and photos allegedly one of three or four dogs, but in fact it is one, but in different poses.

French bulldog nicknamed Ralph jumping on the beach Lansing Beach (Queen's Park) in West Sussex, United Kingdom

French bulldog nicknamed Ralph jumping on the beach Lansing Beach (Queen's Park) in West Sussex, United Kingdom

Chui Valley in Shipkout (Sheepcote Valley) in Brighton, UK

Ryan has many know: breeders, feline, owners of magazines about pets. Without work, she does not sit and constantly takes pictures of new animals. To get a single photo, we have to spend hours watching the animals, do a series of test shots, but it does not tire, because it was her favorite pastime. In the future, Ryan plans to create short films about the life of dogs.

The South African mastiff nicknamed Dave playing on the beach Brighton Beach, UK

Tags

See also

New and interesting