Andrew Scott happy to return to the role of Jim Moriarty

In the TV series "Sherlock" played great actors. They are so well got used to their roles, the fans perceive them as a whole with their images. This is true not only of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Andrew Scott, who played the evil genius Moriarty also won a lot of fan's hearts. Therefore, his appearance in the last episode of the third season, titled "His final vows" were all perceived to cheer. Andrew recently gave an interview in which he shared his thoughts about his role and the willingness to continue to work on the show.

Andrew Scott as Moriarty

To begin with the participation of journalists asked Andrew, "his last vow".

"The scene with the hallucination Holmes was really interesting for me, because I had to play his character as it seemed in the imagination of Sherlock. That's why I added the character of Moriarty more aggression and madness. Frankly, I damn like Jim in this manner »

Photos from the series "His final vows"

Even during the second season among the fans of the series there were rumors of a love relationship Sherlock and the main villain. As a result, in the episode on the roof of the "Great Game", these fantasies have found the frame.

"Oh, it was really funny. I am delighted with how the creators of the series have beaten all of these guesses fans in the third season and made them part of the show. It was fun »

Photos from the series "The Big Game»

But, of course, the main issues were the issues of the return of Moriarty in the show. When his appeal "Do you miss me?" Emerged at the end of the last episode, it was a shock for all fans of the show. Series producer Steven Moffat said that Moriarty returned to the show was well-considered and long-planned move, and not a spontaneous decision. But Andrew just intrigued by their answers curious journalists.

"Of course, I know the answer to your main question, but did not even expect that I will reveal to you all the cards»

Photos from the series "His final vows"

So now the main mystery for fans is how managed to survive main adversary Holmes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting