Rukozhopstvo child 2 !!!!!! Or, as I did play house !!!

The second part of the post about how I was doing a house for my daughter !!! On one of the floors have carpet laid !!!

Finish all the walls !!!

Entrance to the second floor! So far, no stairs!

And here's the steps! Few had to struggle to come up with the best option attachment.

Little by little, throws trash in the house playing.

Well, now all gone to finish the walls lining !!!

With clapboard everything looks prettier!

I trim clapboard since remained on the repair. However, after the re-buy had not too little material.

Still found in the attic of the bamboo wallpaper, too, I have decided to use, so do not lie.

Work continues !!!

Under the little balcony perfect fit stroller for dolls.

All ends decided to decorate obnalichnikom.

A great way to hide all the bumps and decorate the edges.

Obnalichnik decided to paint in bright red!

What color will the whole house is not solved! But we decorate with your child !!!

Here in this form it had to "pass" the object, since nothing else before the birthday did not have time to do it! There are still finishing interior work: plinths, all the angles covered parolonom 10 cm for safety, rope ladder, lights and more! But all these works have a little will do. Unfortunately did not get to take pictures so that was the whole house, the room is not that big.
In general, the birthday child was allowed to enter the room. And here it is difficult to describe! Dite happy, we too! And what happened when the crowd came to children, and did difficult to describe! We now have a great place for children to play and a lot of space for every baby stuff! The daughter has a house in which she mistress! Well, something like that!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting