Report from New Orleans

Good afternoon, live on our channel via teleconference news from New
Orleans and our correspondent - Nicholas.

The screen plasma panel displays images of Nicholas, which presses the headset to the ear by hand, all fingers which are threaded five gold rings and a heavy gold bracelet. He wore a fur coat, which love to go negros, and sweaty neck hangs thick platinum chain, which brought together several dozen earrings sometimes with bloody earlobes black. Nicholas recently tightened hand-rolled cigarette and throwing it begins to look at the camera red eyes, trying in vain to make so that the two eyes into one
side. Good afternoon, Nicholas.
-Blya, Natasha, you're a fool, that did not go
with me here, because here bitching, I fuck.
-Nikolay, Nikolai, you are in direct
live, tell us what's going on and you have the situation in which the situation.
-That Shit ... oh sorry, I'm not you.

With these words, Nicholas begins to whip himself on eblu and frantically dig Vizin in
eyes.

Yes, Natalia, I'm ready, so you ask?
Could you tell what is happening in the city, Nikolai?
-Natalya, The situation in the city is very heavy, half quarters filled with water, there are swimming sharks, submarines, Salnikov, utensils from flooded homes, sometimes, fortunately, caught the money. Not euros, of course, but nonetheless. Well, women, and how you got there? I told you that ring
It brings better than you asked, when I refused to suck.
Natalya?
Excuse me, here we have sometimes with communication problems and sometimes heard talk of other channels.
Nicholas, I understand that all the forces
States are left to rescue people remain in their homes and cut off from the world elements.

In the background there is the American pickup truck from which came the rap, driving rabonika seen in the form of an employee who distribute humanitarian aid, in the back of a pickup truck two men fuck black woman. Pick-up is trying to catch up with the Negro, fled from him.

Yes, Natalya, all the forces of the state are left to rescue these poor people. Some of them are in such a depleted, they can suck in two cups of flour. I know these three places.
Natalya?
-Nikolay, Tell us how is
Salvation?
-Natalya, The main thing that there was a boat and a good shotgun, if you honestly say, people here lived far from poor.

At this point in the picture appear black female hands beginning to unbutton his belt at the waist Nicholas, after which a black top starts to move rhythmically up and down.

Excuse me, Natalya. Fuck, Sergei, you can not shoot any other kind of garbage? We have to live like 10 minutes.
-Yopttvayu, What you said to me before. - Heard a muffled voice and characteristic pobulkivanie fluid.

The image in the picture is changing, and there are some broken trees, helicopters, rescue, humanitarian assistance, the expansion of the land areas of the city flooded with water, some people standing in a circle and smoking a cigarette at all, tired doctor after surgery sniffing white powder from the heap lying in Tray for scalpels.
The image changes dramatically once again and it appears static red cross. Behind the scenes we hear the muffled voices:
Yes
Jam you Sasana and gold I have dahuischa devour those I give in exchange for money.
Some mutter in English.
-Blya, Kolya, there are all heard, we get fired.
-Sereg, So they went fpesdu all, we're all there, a couple of days fucking Mexico.
-And True blasphemy, Natasha then pull up.

Audible thud and the image
pales.

fcsm

Tags

See also

New and interesting