At the service station

The client opens the hood sees the inscription DOHC (Double overhead camshaft double camshaft in the head)
-ABOUT! RON engine! Korean!

Two elderly grandfather sit in the "accent", one moves the gearshift lever.
 - Simon! Here, as in the "Zielke».

- And then the injector or carburetor vpryskovyh?

- Come out flat the "focus" look. (Points to the Ford Mondeo)

With the plant "accents" often come dressed with 80th gasoline (save what?) And driving them from place to place avtomobilchik coughing and puffing black smoke ...
 - Wow! diesel is that it put?

Call by phone:
 - Tell threshold airbag "Accent»?
 - ???? Uh ... and what is its measure ...
 - Well, I certainly understand your level of education - parochial school ...
 - My education level technical college with honors. The airbag is activated by an inertial sensor srabatyvyuschego from acceleration deceleration. Acceleration delay is measured in meters per second squared ... called you exactly this value?
 - ... ... I wanted to know at what speed it is an accident ...
 - Standard speed crash tests at 55 km / h, the operation is possible at 45 km / h on impact with an immovable obstruction.
 - ... Thanks ...
do not make yourself out wiseacre! Inspect the trunk "Focus»:
 - Is that?
 - Protivotkatnaya bush.
 - about! it is not necessary to carry a brick! class ...

family inspects the trunk of "Santa Fe»
 - Look at your mesh is ... not to associate watchdog tossed on the trunk ...

The client by the name Goetz bought "Goetz". For a fun fact. But when he came for the "Matrix" all joking about the name change.

Very large and heavy man enters the room. Fluently inspects and sent to a lonely Chinese pick-up - as a very big car.
After many attempts to get into the normal pretty cramped interior of the Asian car barely housed at the wheel (who watched the movie «Snath» - «Snatch" is immediately present). Pick-up at the same time fell on its side very much (this is when a cargo sling something!).
It looks as if the penguin has climbed in a birdhouse.
Wistfully looking at me (he still unloaded, ha ha!):
 - And you have more cars?
By the way, he came to "Volga».

- And what "Hyundai" and the "Honda" is different?
and you're in a dead end ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting