How to make your hookah

Shoot crazy hands. Respect!
 - First of all it was necessary to decide what to adjust under the flask. From scraps of school knowledge of chemistry indicated that the bulb - it is some kind of laboratory equipment, to spend money on the purchase of which the desire was not perfect. It was decided to explore the pantry. Among the antiques, plates and forks, I came across a great foundation for the future of the flask - old teapot.

Now I wondered from what is better to do mine hookah, and what to use as a hose? For new ideas, I went to the hardware store. The answer to the second part of the question found a fast - my home hose from the shower for a long time needs to be replaced, it fits perfectly: practical and aesthetically pleasing.

There, after a long search, we have been bought from the burner gas stove, a metal strainer to the sink and steel tube 30 cm long. I also bought a soldering rod that allows easy enough to connect the metal surface. Frankly, the most recent discovery, I was particularly pleased, as relations with the soldering iron is not formed in childhood.

Basic preparations had been made, and it was possible to get to work.
The first thing I set mine hookah as the most difficult part of the job. Connect gas burner to one end of the metal tube was easy - it was enough to make a cone at the end of the tube and hammer it into the burner with a hammer. The result was a strong and tight connection.
Attach the other end of the tube to the lid of the kettle was a bit more complicated.
To begin, I drilled a hole for the handle to the lid to the tube diameter. Then, the tube has made two grooves to solder better behaved. It was important to select how the tube is immersed in a kettle. Mark the height at the beginning of the base of the spout was just right.
Replace the cover and put up, I carefully soldered soldering rod on top of the connection, and then opened the lid and just soldered the bottom. Then he cleaned out a file space spikes - and mine was ready.
To connect the spout to the hose from the shower had to cut off a piece of the nozzle in place the most appropriate section. Then, the rubber hose was sent into the spout and sealed with tape and the metal sheathing with a nut, which now wore a decorative function, was dressed in the spout.
After these operations were strokes - putting the flask was necessary to seal the connection of the kettle and covers using foil, and a gas burner to supply the hopper of tobacco from the same material. At the end I put a metal strainer on the burner - and a hookah is ready to use, you just have to put a strainer on top of a hot coal.

Making your own hands hookah cost even less than once a shisha in any cafe:
Teapot - I found in the pantry
Shower hose - it would still be thrown
Gas burners - 50 rubles.
The metal tube - 28 rubles.
Sink Strainer - 6 rubles.
Solder pin - 60 rubles.
The desire to invent - priceless

Hence
-

Tags

See also