Bit alarmed

Garbage began unexpectedly when the Director General on Monday suddenly summoned to the office of an advertising manager and demanded urgent to remake corporate site.

- We will soon have ten years on the market - advertisers cram General - Why, of all of our employees know customers in person only couriers and freight forwarders?
"Because your ebalo nafik they do not need," - thinking manager, nodding his head and carefully drawing doodles in his famous notebooks for the whole company.
 - In the end, we can say, almost family - continued knocking a pencil on the table General - It is necessary that each client presents everyone with whom it works!
"A nefig stay in Hawaii for six months," - advertiser dorisoval flourish and turned the exercise book - "And then the other half in the Maldives ...»
 - And you know what, my dear, it must be done immediately. On Wednesday morning, I want to see the photos.

- When a dog has nothing to do, she licks the eggs, - sighed male staff to learn about the idea of ​​bosses, and then safely on her beat. But with all the collaborators it was much more difficult. - And I have no good pictures! - Seeing cooler near the announcement that all employees must urgently bring its color photographs, Ira, manager to work with key customers, almost in tears, ran into the hall and alarmed all client department.
 - How can we show everything-everything-all? - Experienced girls. Job stood. Instead of having to call customers to enter into new contracts and to close the old menedzhershi phoned all her friends and asked them to send the e-mail the best pictures that they could have found. Received in the mail pile of photos, the girls were not satisfied - they crowded each other behind his back, looked at photos, discuss, choose the best.

Aunts from accounting to understand that they have nothing to oppose outright pics girlish tanned bodies client department, so they nauskat commercial director ordered the photographer to the office and remove the right of all employees in the workplace. At full dress code.
However, the commercial a lot of cajoling did not have - considering the sale of the day, count them and rechecked to be sure again, the commercial became hysterical, gave all managers acceleration and demanded that the advertiser was urgently summoned to the office of the best photographer, just to quickly stop the confusion in the minds of his subordinates.
Advertisers flipped his famous notebook, dig out of a photo-and for some crazy money persuaded him to move hack somewhere on the ruble, and come to the office the next day, ie on Tuesday.
But the next day sales business is not pleased. All the girls in the office, rather than to work, and then ran off to the bathroom to freshen makeup, and jealously watching how they posed a friend.
At the end of the day almost to the advertiser fight he quarreled with the chief of the transport department, because forwarders in place to catch the photographer could not - all flights have been laid out and agreed with clients in advance, so in the morning left for forwarding customers. However, stamping his feet and shouting that the General ordered to do everything quickly, from the Commercial advertiser squeezed more money, called the photographer on the second day and won by the transport cancel all flights until tomorrow.
But even knowing that he has done everything possible to execute the order of the Poor advertiser in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday, I could not sleep. He imagined a crackdown General gave him in the morning because of the stupid and powerless transporter gritted teeth.
At ten in the morning, haggard and ashen from the experiences advertiser opened his superiors his laptop, which leaked pictures, just half an hour ago sent him a picture, too, had not slept all night and ended just before dawn retouching.

General clicked with the mouse, looking through photos, meticulously examining each.
Finally, he angrily pushed away his laptop and leaned back in his chair: "Why then is not it?" - He looked sternly at the advertiser.
 - Head of Transport ... ...- stammered the poor guy.
 - What does the traffic? - He banged his fist on the table-General, - that I am not sufficiently clear? I said - all in general!
 - In addition to transport everything - sobbed advertiser - Even with the hospital ... From trips withdrawn even ...
 - Yes? - Mischievously arched an eyebrow Gerenalny - I'm here in the hallway saw red ... This was near the cooler. Redhead such a ... - director moved his hand around his head - With kucheryashkami? Who is she? What is name? In which department works?
 - It courier - a trembling voice whispered advertiser - Courier "products and prices» ...

- Ale, Kolya, you can not come now, dosnimali not necessary. No, we will not alter the site in the ass site. No, no, no, we agreed to pay like, two days, of course. Listen, and you're in "products and prices" do not know anyone? I need to urgently find a telefonchik Tarabya kurershi. I do not imagine a fool to myself I telefonchiki shoot himself. Who do you know there? Dictates the number ...

© poslan-za-elkoy

Tags

See also

New and interesting