Lady with the Dog (24 photos)

In the big city was a woman who loved dogs. Large and small, healthy and sick, and not very good. Just loved it. Dogs have lived on the streets, frightened passers-by, rummaging in bins, they were hunted knackers. Woman rescued dogs, fed and treated. Now they have a house, food and hostess, passers cry with emotion and almost no fear and evil Gitselov bypass tenth expensive house. Dogs pulled "the most important dog ticket." Grateful town praised the good woman. A fairy tale. Happy end.

Actually, at this point the tale ends, but the reality is: a dilapidated house in the center of Kiev. The house has: a tired old woman a few dozen dogs, a few people with no fixed abode and occupation. The house is not and never will be: quiet, heat, electricity, peace, money. The house is extremely low: food for people, dog food, medicines for people and others hope that something might change for the better.

Tired old woman named Galina Danilovna Shiyanova - the one known around Kiev, "the grandmother with dogs with St. Andrew's Descent." The house where she lives most of the time in his 69 years - excellent "nature" for some movies about the war: the collapse of floors, broken windows, corridors littered with broken bricks.

In addition Galina Danilovna and dogs in the house more or less constantly in a few people, for various reasons, have lost their own homes. How to get there Conservatory teacher, hard worker funeral home with twenty years of experience and musician after ten years of his release - a different story. They, too, in one way or another engaged in a shelter: Danilovna dogs to take Andrew's, vats of food and water to bring, well, who knows what else - in general, "in business." Living under the same roof with these people has certain peculiarities. What - guess yourself.

Sometimes Galina Danilovna briefly rest goes to his apartment on Borshchagovka. All the rest of the time spent in the home - dogs must be fed, washed, treated, and on the other "personnel shelter" them for a long time will not leave. Lives and contains dogs retired and the money that is able to collect on Andrew's descent over the weekend. Wants to open a shelter for animals near Kiev, belonged to her in the old farmhouse. Looking for someone who will donate funds for this purpose.

"Born in Kiev in 1937. In the 47th to the orphanage came to eighth grade lived there. Then he worked in a sewing factory - a coat sewing. Then he finished medical school, and 22, the hospital worked. Now retired. No no children, no family ».

"I once started a dog myself. Then she was gone. Everywhere it was looking for, but never found. So my first time at the knacker's yard in Pyrohiv hit - and saw there the animals are brutally killed. "

"In Pyrohiv it was: is it worth six cells, each with a dog. This Monday will be killed this Tuesday ... I cried Corvalol saw, asked to stop the carnage. About 15 years I went there, and according to his ability, bathed dogs and cats. "

"All day bags brought to the knacker's yard etaminal powder. Mixed with meat in a meat grinder, made burgers and scattered around the city. Dogs are very hard to die ... »

"I had not stood on Andrew, and in the center, near the city administration. Well, there are different people go. Came as a woman - it turned out, a journalist from Germany. Conversation. She found the car, people, we went to Pirogovo - Well I knew everything already. Hidden camera filmed everything that happened there. Then it is shown in Europe, there was a huge scandal. In the 97th year, after this scandal, the knacker's yard was closed. "

"When I was 200 dogs in the shelter on Tatarka, I fed in the naval school in the School of Communications took. The fact that students in the dining room is not eaten. All drivers 62nd bus knew - I'll used to the whole bus products occupy Gitselov ... And every single one knew, and the numbers of their "booths", and who in some shift work ... I was still in the dining room on the Bessarabian arranged to possible had leftovers to take dogs. Came to them, and they are wary - you, well, they say, a paramedic, an educated man - why do you have to wash the dishes? ... And now food for dogs in high school, in the cafeteria, take. It turns 5-7 buckets - what remains after pupils ».

"I have 7 dogs in the apartment was - at the time, took to himself, after the shelter was closed on Tatarka. Neighbors complained. I went somewhere for the day, come back - the door to the apartment broken out, no dogs. All the poison killed. Airedale my - he was a big dog - a district in the elevator and drove ballonichikom grass, "cherry". I sued them, but then was inexperienced - so everything turned judge that the case was closed. I then put the iron doors - and they have someone with an ax to chop tasted. "

"Right now I have about 70 dogs, cats too. Outside the city, we have an old house. It is necessary to make a fence, hold gas and electricity, build enclosures. Detached house for cats buy need and land for a vegetable garden. Need money, lots of money. And the machine to products and animals carry ... Health anymore. Physical strength is not enough. Want to relax, just a clean bed to sleep ... ".

Author

-

Tags

See also

New and interesting