Airplanes, airplanes (19 photos)

The theme seemed interesting. Discuss?
 - Wide Is My Motherland. A lot of it forest fields and rivers. Airfields also missing. Abroad, too, a whole lot. And that is typical of the river for us and "them" about the same. But different airfields.
Looking from satellite altitude on our air bases, creates a strange impression - somewhere we've already seen. Accurately read.
"June 22 ... ... complete surprise to many aerodromes construction has not been completed and the aircraft wing to wing stood as if for inspection. It was an incredibly attractive target. Luftwaffe pilots were confident that the Russian themselves were planning a massive attack. ... When the bombers completed their work, the fighters shot is all that remains ».

So, take a look at our favorite Kubinka. Planes are a bunch.

Maybe these machines expect mandrel repair? Translate a look at the neighboring parking lot. However, the group "Russian Knights" can be covered with a single call ...

Swifts more lucky - their soul to get a few w / w shelters. But again we see a number of clustered MiGs ...

On the other hand, because "to Moscow, they will not reach" turned his attention to the outskirts of our homeland.
Gorbatovka airfield. MiG-31 in all its glory. Please note e to sit down on the old man to them MiG-21;-)

Elezino airfield, the Far East. There's even hiding there, and covered with earth. But airplanes somehow stand next ...

But on the part of the airfield Monchegorsk shelters pleased. Su-24 only nose poked out of the hole;-)

MiGs also on hangars ponykany outside explicit nelekvid.

But the joy flotofila, balm for the soul fans aircraft carriers. Well, okay then, these ass in shells, they are used to hustle on the aircraft carrier, howbeit, there is an attempt to stuff the machine. Or is it just because the site is located?

Zaozersk. Know komments.

But Chkalov. Kaliningrad region, in the heart of NATO.

Airfields Chuguevka

Shuya ... and show us the type of dispersed machines. Compared with Chkalauski at least.

Now's look abroad.

There, at least in Europe, the picture will be boring - mostly about this.

Air show, we can see only in the UK and the US mainland.
What do our neighbors? For example, Batsko? Here's base in Baranovichi. Shelter in place.

Where there are no shelters - there bunding. Aircraft, however, not be seen;-)

In the east, we kindly squint hordes of Chinese

and North Korean MiGs.

Bravo, Kitty! Our school !!!

In general, sad girl. No, I understand, in Europe and in the western part of the Soviet airbase were practically on the front line, they diligently holili and concrete, the truth, and then we overtook NATO. Russia, however, went largely second-class in terms of protection of the rear airfields. Exceptions, as we have seen, the Far East and the North. However, it is still a desire to drive away all the aircraft wing to wing on a parking lot looks very strange, and no excuses I do not see him. With the current shortage of combat aircraft and their costs, on the contrary it would be logical nykat in mink each machine. What is strikingly similar to the air show are observed mainly in the former Warsaw Pact countries, China and Korea. No, I realize that I have not brought a photo of all NATO bases (was over the limit on piggy bank) and now someone will find me standing next to some phantoms Turkish or German Tornado. But the trend is something nonetheless evident. British guns bricks do not clean !!!

Little comforts one thing - Great transit state fared no better

And in some places even more "ridiculous»

vif2ne.ru

-

Tags

See also

New and interesting