Most of us in the soul of the actors.

If you think a little - most of us have in mind the actors. Do you agree? Watch a movie and think - I would have played no worse, and even better ...
But the real situation on the casting of actors. I laughed
 - Polykarp writes:
Thursday

A typical working day Productions studio. Topsy-Turvy ... new customer briefs on the rollers. There is a casting.
Among kastinguemyh wormed his way into a character - Ignat.
In general, this character came to the casting Tashko. Filmed and made a tempting offer ...
 - Do you often shoot I look! I also CASTING DIRECTOR! I can help! Tomorrow will be a crowd of actors. Do not worry!
Tashko naturally agrees prints of references of the actors come from the client and transfers. By the way say that the project - a very serious. See the air will have two years mnimum. Budget - is in order. Correspondingly and requirements.

Here are references of sobssno.

Pretnedent the role biznessmena. Emotion - "Hollywood smile»

- The images are clear? - Asks Taha
 - Yes! No problem! Wait!

By the way, pralelno the company conducted a second mega-project ... is also a mega budget and the same requirements.

Friday
In Tashko is casting for the same project. At the same time in a nearby studio launched a second audition. There also comes Ignat and offers exactly the same scheme.
 - I'm a professional - like CASTING DIRECTOR! But I am afraid of losing money, and as an actor. I am interested in this role. Do you understand me? Get ready! It will be an influx of new faces !!!

He was again printed reference from the client to the requirements of the actors.
Here they sobssno

It is the destination time influx of actors CASTING DIRECTOR: a)

Monday

In both projects came mass intersnyh actors) about)
Here sobssno they pictured

Pretnedent the role biznessmena. Emotion - "Hollywood smile»

An applicant for a role in the kissing scene. I love the character.

Contender for the title role - a modern young man!

Emotion - "Hollywood smile»

Emotion - "dream»

The same role - a modern young people. Romantic

Emotion - "dream»

Emotion - "Hollywood smile»

Another bidder. Emotion - "cunning»

Emotion - "dream»

Next character - a role - a modern young people. Emotion - "Hollywood smile»

But sobssno itself Ignat))

Tags

See also

New and interesting