Autumn mist

A great story from airline pilots

... Autumn is a time of year. How is Pushkin? Boldin autumn gold ...? Oh well! I'll show you what it gold ... The end of October - is not winter and not even the end of autumn. No, of course in the north and in Yakutia has passed for less, but in the middle lane has not frost. In the southern parts of the country and even velvet season so far. Here for example, three days ago flew from Sochi. Well, just Lafayette! Blue sky and green mountains, krasoten not describable!

But this Sochi. And as we move to the north, the air is getting colder and colder. In the evening in Moscow, the temperature approaches zero and as a result - the formation of fog. Have you ever groped fog? These are nasty, wet, torn shreds of a cold air. Fog is different and the night and morning and affectionate and Gad. One unites any fog - poor visibility. I will not argue when the early morning, before the first ray of the sun on the water mirror of the lake, steles pale blue milk float and is about to pull the fat karasische, the better you do not want and desire. Complete peace, serenity and bliss. But when you're in the cockpit with a piece of iron wings around dark and damp, and the need to sit down, and the land still no ... That's already 50 meters, 30 meters ... Darkness ... The most rotten in this sitautsii what you flew a few hours before native band was very close, but at home waiting for you hot plate of dumplings, cold and warm stoparik cot. But it so happened that fortune (her mother ...!) Turned to you not the place here and then comes the moment of truth. Gas and again in the heavens. And look at the fuel gauge arrow: "How much there is still left?" The plane climbs. Retractable landing gear, flaps, accelerates. Ёptvayucherzkoleno! Only 200 meters to jump out of a wet shit and all around in full view. And at the bottom there is no weather. Fog. Paradoxically, in the sky no one has remained. Do not stay and I need somewhere to suit. In the last week in Moscow weather virtually none. Here and now in a swampy Domodedovo general silence in Sheremetyevo not get, it does not provide as an alternate airport. Well, where? No, Nizhny Novgorod, I will not go, then there does not escape. There turn to take off, both in the public bath basins during the Soviet era. Only one thing: Peter. Okay More circle above Vnukovo and if not "stretched" the weather the circuit Medud-Dedum continue without interruption to St. Petersburg. But how can you not want to! And still very sorry for the passengers. They then poor in no way vinavaty. They waited in their Murmansk, Kaliningrad, Rostov few hours delayed flights, toiled through the crowded station and finally almost lost hope of ever reach Moscow boarded the plane. And as bad luck, when he was already walking to your destination, time and time again to be held hostage to the weather. They are not to be envied. But suddenly the heavens took pity and gave little hope of landing at Vnukovo. Baseline measurements and weather "rolls" on the documents! Most of the band, otherwise you can not make it. The course for the third, extinguish speed, wheels, flaps, a small gas valimsya stone. 100, 80, 60, 50 meters ... I see! (Yeah, what I see there? I see a spot of yellow light under your feet ...) 30, 20, 10, ... touch ... MUDFLOWS! (More to find where srulit. Well, no dick is not seen ....) Rain, his mother. And right now, who easily? Work so ... Srul, thank God. stood up. Meets machine. Well traveled, the leader.

Well, that Peron ... I think ... In short here is the weather in Vnukovo ...

And again tomorrow on the road. Again, read the tea leaves, or povёzёt as usual? And yet the course of Murmansk and unreal beautiful views ...

Eh road ......!

See you in the fifth ocean!
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting