I want to hostel

Remember, maybe a film flashed "I want to jail," in my opinion. About the Dutch prison. This hostel in Copenhagen. Though, to call it so do not dare. The name of this building - Campus Tietgen and a round residential building with impressive size yard.
The building was built in 2006. On seven floors are 360 ​​rooms, occupying a total area of ​​26,800 sq.m. The round shape of the building - a symbol of equality and unity.

The cylindrical shape of the building is intersected by five vertical lines, which visually and functionally divide the building into sections and are open endless transitions, which can be accessed in the central courtyard.

Outside the hostel is lined with oak and red brass.

Kitchen plays an important role in the hostel. Total building 30 spacious kitchens - one for every 12 rooms. Each kitchen is equipped with 4 fridges, 2 stoves and all necessary cooking appliances. In kitchens and a dining room with colorful chairs.
Room with one bedroom has an area of ​​26-33 square meters The building also has 30 rooms with two bedrooms (for couples and students who need extra space) area of ​​45 sq.m. All rooms have a similar layout, as if they were pieces of cake - the widest wall - extreme.

All rooms are part of a large window that opens onto a balcony or veranda. All rooms have a private bathroom and toilet with heated floors, toilet and dushem.

Tags

See also

New and interesting