Kids error

Super! So much about me. Especially about the Pharmacy / Optics

When I was small, I thought that the cuckoo-sized room. And then, at school, I thought that cancer feet with only one hand, because in the biology textbook he had drawn.

I thought that it is a misspelling Optics Pharmacy - plyusadin; 0)

I thought that the duplication of the film = retake complete with "our" actors. (How else to explain the correspondence between the opening of the mouth and thence departing words.)

I thought that the light shines on that protons coming from the plus face it with electrons coming out of the minus.

I little knew how to read and write. But somehow, from right to left. And then I forgot everything. And again he studied as if nothing never happened before. And entrenched in memory the words "Erihhoneker" and "Voytsehyeruzelski».

Another thought - people learn English - and why? Learn the alphabet in English and can translate all without any problems! - Very important, LOL! Toxic ocean is probably already a classic.
And I always thought that we, well, men, two members. AAAAAAAAAAA it was just a shock to me, I thought that a defect with one member, and then all the thought and decided that the second will have turned around for 18-20 years.

And when he saw a trace of the jet plane, I thought that because clouds do.

I have long thought that the brilliant green, iodine and alcohol cause burning wounds, because the microbes die and the last bite. It overwrote my parents could oprovernut only through careful study Enz. dictionary.

There was another neponyatka. "Apples in the snow." I myself did not understand (explained later), although a few years listening to this song every day. I imagined "vibrogimnastiku».

And I thought that sparrows - a little blue. And surprise when I saw one of sparrows - thought maybe they walk so ...

When was quite small (three years) and flew for the first time on a plane, I thought that if there, he flies a nose ahead, tail first flight back.

And we have in the garden one time a phrase went, "Sit on the string - virgin tear." I thought twine - it is such a long, thin metal stick, type number. And he could not understand, why is this such a virgin.

In kindergarten infuriated girl, she draws ships with wheels on dliiiinnyh feet. Type to reach them to the bottom.

I told a classmate that adults have sex, the children's best to get.

And yet, when I learned that there pArnafilmy where "all naked," I thought that the word "steam" - type in the bath removed.

And still they believed that the Japanese consumer electronics (tape recorders, receivers) are inserted samounichtozhiteli who set fire to the unit if it is dismantled. Some (I) claimed that even saw it with my own eyes.

The first time the school had a fight with a classmate because he claimed that you can not eat melon and honey - to die.

I thought that the drink to be unsteady.

I thought that cockroaches - the invaders from space. Drenched mercilessly newspaper.
I thought that the guys in the TV bricked. I tried once to release it from there with a hammer. It did not happen.
I thought semolina - it boiled bread.
Thought Laura (doctors) - one-eyed. And all in a row.
I thought that the teeth are always milk. Sadly mistaken.
I thought scores needed for a back massage.
I thought that the sill will save us from nuclear war if him better hide.
I think that all lawyers - Jura.

The first time I saw a Negro in Volgograd (was on the tour). And I noticed that his hands are not as black (palm). Shouted: "Look, it's not black, it is smeared spy!»

And there was talk about a red film that removes the common people, and when the show everything naked. And even they were starshklassnikov (film), and they photographed its odnoklasnitsy and photos then even someone saw.

And I was very afraid when I told the story about how
"Othello killed Desdemona and rassviripelo».

At the age of five and a half (!!!) years old when my mother was waiting for her sister, I attended to the question about the causes of pregnancy. Explanation was like, "I began in a special way to eat».

As a child is very frightened talk about the end of the world and about the nuclear war, everything was going to make himself the suit and keep it in the closet for the occasion.

Really thought that parrots 4 life. Even in the yard arguing - who has the most lives - a parrot, or a cat.
Once healed me, that if you cut off the cat's whiskers, he shall die.
Even small children there are soft spots on the skull - the so-called fontanelles, so I've been told that if it pressed fifteen times, the child will die. And my sister and the child is denied by the way once.

And yet we thought that if we collect a kilogram of dried mosquitoes, then for them at the pharmacy will give one thousand rubles (it is still in the Brezhnev money). Many times we have tried to collect the right amount, but a few dozen of these creatures running out of patience ...
I was told that the pharmacy (?) For the money take a quart jar of cigarette ash that kind of 3 rubles per can, thank God, on this first lesson has kept me, my natural laziness.

By the way, about the termination ... Often I heard from druzhbanov courtyard that Arnold Schwarzenegger is actually made of metal, and it will soon begin to climb round the skin, and everyone will see how he is. It is from this mad and will ruthlessly kill all! I was very scared because I do not see any method to win man of the metal, the more such a strong and cunning like Schwarzenegger!

Year 4 discovered that has the properties to see things through. Trays finger to his nose and made a "special" look.
Seen in one place and the finger, and that in the background. After a series of experiments came to a rather logical conclusion, I can only look through the small objects and when they are pretty close to the eyes. It was then and probably realized his vocation as a physicist.
About a year later realized that it was simply superimposed image of the second eye. But the fear of losing such a powerful property was so great that for a long time have not yet dared to look with one eye.

Here again, I thought as a child that sleep with their eyes open! And no one could convince me, the past itself.

If you mix and Ferum AShDVAeSOChETYRE, get SERUM!

I thought that if my ears and speak out, no one hears what I say and very surprised that night, mother told me to stop talking.

I thought that when I grow up necessarily have to fight against the Nazis.

I think that after the esophagus, at the entrance to the stomach are two soldiers with pikes, who questioned the food with passion, who she is, and how useful you. But they could fool (I do not remember how) and then in case of poisoning. How do I do it in my head, I do not know.

As a child, I was sure that the whole world around me - solid aliens, and I do from other places. But pretend for the sake of the experiment on me that all of his. Type the actors play their roles. And if we can escape unnoticed beyond my permanent residence, there will be all inoplanetyanskoe and deception will be revealed.

And still believed that if offend siamese it comes at night and strangle you ...

We have a kindergarten there was a belief that in any case can not show centipede teeth, otherwise it will count them, and then you die.

A condom is such a small square piece of paper with her bare narisovanna Auntie.

We are determined so - if the winter in skirts walking, then a virgin. A nedevstvennitsa type blows to ...

And my grandmother was on the TV button, press that led to the explosion of TV. What is remarkable - I never plucked up the courage to check. Because this grandmother could punch hard.

I thought simulator - this sort of thing to not feel cold feet.
Breast grandmother act as car headlights.

As a child, all the other chose a car for the future. They came to the conclusion that the best ice rink, as for him no trace remains: can spoil and leave quietly.

I remember as a child saw on display kiosks condoms and thought that this tights at some exotic packaging.

And here's another: I think that the muscles are working under the pressure of the blood - that is, as pneumatic actuators Then it turned out that only one "arm" so works.
On the same theme, I thought that a man is filled with the blood of the bottle - that is, inside him he has one cavity which is filled with blood.

Year commercials in four thought that when I eat, the food is distributed smoothly in the extremities, ie legs and arms.
But why and how do I shit is not realized.
And I thought that he was soft because there's a piece of shit.

In 25 years, first learned that socks are not divided into right and left. They are identical.
Until that time, painfully trying to determine where the right and left where the sock. And interestingly enough, I was always able to determine.

I once thought that if any person dies steep - it turns into a monument to himself, kind of like a fossilized. And then he put on a pedestal. True, it was a little unclear why there are several monuments to Lenin ...
And I thought, that each monument - is at once the grave of his friend. (But more about Lena's question why something did not arise).

When the radio said, "Now listen to the latest news" - honestly thought that now it will transmit the latest news and the news will never be on.

I thought that adults know everything and can read the minds of children.
Now I think the opposite - that the children all know and can read the minds of adults.

He remembered one more thing: thinking that the body is hot due to the friction of the blood against the walls of the veins, arteries, blood vessels.

During I remembered. A friend told me.
As a child, he listened to a song about a grasshopper and he heard: "He ate one lishtrafku»
In my astonished question, but what is "lishtrafka" he said quite seriously:
"Of course it is a thick cable insulation is wound onto large reels.»
So the grasshopper he gets a dangerous threat, threaten power lines.

And I've been thinking a little, well, scat people think they eat first, and then there is everything inside goes out, port ... and so that's shit obtained ...
And when my breasts started to grow, I thought that my heart has got out through the ribs.

I always thought that all of the country's rulers on his head drawn map of the country and that there really is such Gorbachev ... and then very upset, it's just a birthmark ...
... And I thought that Pushkin in the yard was a large artillery gun, and even heard that he did not have time to charge it to shoot Dantes.

And I thought that the mineral water called umiralnaya ...

Lenin was so famous because the first world and civil wars won alone.

When I was little, I thought that within each person is sitting in his stomach animal. I - duck, and others - who have that.

When singing lessons we learned Internationale I thought that we should sing (and singing): "From the tank will rise tional human race».

In destve I believed that every person reaches an invisible rope, and when it comes to an end, he dies. So always I go so that it does not confuse. Ie I never bypassed around the tree, for example. If the room where I entered there were people, then I went on a strange trajectory (if people are displaced), so that no one around my "rope" is not wrapped and tangled.

... More parents said snot - it's liquid brains, and that if
frequent colds and get sick, it will be a little brain ...

The very beloved friend class in 2nd class vparivayut that the wind blows from the fact that the earth rotates around its axis - time + around the sun - 2, so do not always blows constantly (meeting two streams jammed each other, it turns calm) ...

I recently realized that the wasp waist, it's not like aspen and like a wasp. And all the time myself wondered what kind of aspen can be waist.
And I thought that the horse apples in the dish.

At the tender child every summer I was in the village (Tul.) Certainly seen enough of all these gardens, beds ... A real fat black soil, a meter in depth, and so on ... When we acquired the suburban area (Kaluga), and the first time I came with his parents to him, the first thing I asked was: "Where is the land ?????»

At one time I thought that if the soup is too salty, it can compensate for a certain amount of sugar.

I imagine an electric current, as a pair of young wolves like, "Well, wait a minute!". Somehow, one smaller than the other, running somewhere inside the wire. Perhaps the main characteristic - kusachesti.

At preschool age, I think that there are some special rules for counting money, other than the usual calculations. When I grew up, it was convinced that it was true.

I think the word "food" refers to the types of food that beep when they are eaten. E. In particular, these creatures should live to eat. But nothing like I am among eaten by anyone not observed, and therefore concluded that the word is rare, and that its use should not be in vain.

I've even thought of a child, that the names of countries, cities, rivers, and so on. P. On maps actually removed from outer space, such large letters spread out on the ground. He dreamed to see which letter is which.

More thought. As a child, I thought that Bigfoot really is made of snow, like the snowman, but he has hands and feet, and he was alive. He lives in the north in the snow. Eats, licking oil cans out of sprat.

It was, I remember, a boy who thought bibikayut car headlights.

I thought as a child that there are two sexes - adults and children.
I also think that all the bespectacled - aliens.

I thought that the moon can be seen only half, because it is half the sky, and half of the sky (space) sticks.

I remember as a child ... khmmm thought that when a man farts, the sound appears as a consequence of the fact that the pope is an iron bar, and he wears kakshka, and when you bunch it starts whirling and rubbing of Stenico, in consequence, and there is the sound.
And I thought that the brain is a blank round ball with holes.

Those mushrooms that people do not have time to assemble, burrow underground like moles, and next year go out and grow at a new location.
When you turn on the TV show prodozhaet that shows when the TV is turned off, even if much time has passed. I remember how surprised I was when my mother told me that I was late for his cartoons.

Well, the classic: thinking that the wind to create a tree.

Tags

See also

New and interesting